Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not able to connect to Warframe after nidus update [INVESITGATING]

(XBOX)Holy Meme Lord

unable to connect. Please ensure you have the latest warframe update installed.

Ive deleted the game and redownloaded it. Ive hard reset and soft reset. Ive checked for updates and nothings there. what is this problem and how do I fix it?

Edited by [DE]Megan
Edited titled for clarity / investigating

14 hours ago, (XB1)xtridon777x said:

I got this exact same error and did the same actions you did. No luck either. 

I just submitted a ticket. I’m glad to see I’m not the only one. (Meaning something went wrong on DE part when they deployed the patch over the weekend)

Curious have you tried a mobile hotspot? for some reason for me the mobile hotspot works to download the update then I switched back over and it breaks again. its so upsetting

14 hours ago, (XB1)xtridon777x said:

I got this exact same error and did the same actions you did. No luck either. 

I just submitted a ticket. I’m glad to see I’m not the only one. (Meaning something went wrong on DE part when they deployed the patch over the weekend)

what kinda wifi are you using?

54 minutes ago, (XB1)xtridon777x said:

My phone WiFi worked and then switching to my routers WiFi also worked.

Im dumbfounded as to what is the root cause of all this 

same here but I don't have a second router wifi to switch to i only have a mobile hot spot. but switching back to the good wifi rebreaks it. 

I explain better, if i example delete the game and i go to My games and apps->recent installations and i lunch the installation from there i get that issue message(Unable to connect.Ect.).

But if i go to Store find Warframe and lunch the installation from there no problem everything fine at the end.Is wierd.

For me that problem appear like i explained. And fixed in that way.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello, 

I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing the issue on Xbox where you can not connect to warframe after the nidus prime update. I was on my orbiter while the update uploaded. Then I tried to go to the navigation to do a mission after and it said could not create session. I tried about 15 times then decided to quit warframe and restart it. After this it updated on Xbox. I then start the game again and the game will now not even connect. Takes 10 minutes to tell me if this problem continues then contact support. It’s been 3 hours and my game still does not work.

Edited by (XBOX)GoodGasGoon
Spelling

I havent been able to either. And its sent me into 2 panic attacks now. Ik it sounds kind of childish, but when your lifes collapsing around you and the one thing you look forward to crashes as well with no word on when itll be working again, it really just leaves ya defeated asf. Rip i might not even try anymore. This is pathetic that we've been locked out for 12 hours during an event. Shoulda never even added crossplay imo. Id rather the same xbox goons over being screwed out of the game so everyone else can play. Rant over. Have a good day everyone except DE for now