General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Octavia's Mandachord Being Unaccessable

Orange_Raven

Before the Nidus Prime Access Update arrived, I was trying to obtain a new song from another player for Octavia. I had to continue after the update dropped, and found that the mandachord tab in the arsenal simply... doesn't exist now. Looked through the forums, but nobody else seems to be having this issue. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

56 minutes ago, Orange_Raven said:

Before the Nidus Prime Access Update arrived, I was trying to obtain a new song from another player for Octavia. I had to continue after the update dropped, and found that the mandachord tab in the arsenal simply... doesn't exist now. Looked through the forums, but nobody else seems to be having this issue. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Octavia’s Mandachord option has been moved into the top Arsenal menu, under the Parazon option.

• The Mandachord is a very important piece of equipment for Octavia’s abilities - having it buried and not as readily accessible was not ideal considering that it is key to her performance. It is now much easier to find it and create a tune of destruction! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...