Infested Orbiter Decoration - Are you for real?! Pls update / Upgrade

DeAdlyDayWalkerZ

I just want to ask this: Do you really expect someone to pay money for that? I was so looking for that and it COULD NOT be more boring and cheap. I mean comeone. So much potential there and there are just those 4 things in front. Nothing changes. Nothing special and even only in the front and that suppost to be a prime Accessoire???? Comeone seriosly. Excuse my english. Bad thats just not ok. Even the Nec Skin should be more like in an ingame pack but ok  But that decoration is just not ok for that money. Not ok.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DeAdlyDayWalkerZ said:

I just want to ask this: Do you really expect someone to pay money for that? I was so looking for that and it COULD NOT be more boring and cheap. I mean comeone. So much potential there and there are just those 4 things in front. Nothing changes. Nothing special and even only in the front and that suppost to be a prime Accessoire???? Comeone seriosly. Excuse my english. Bad thats just not ok. Even the Nec Skin should be more like in an ingame pack but ok  But that decoration is just not ok for that money. Not ok.

Every single orbiter decoration only changes the front part of the orbiter, they even showed was going on and you aren't paying money for only that, depending on your choice you are paying for nidus prime (with slot and potato), platinum, the boosters, the syandanna, the weapons  (weaposn with slots and potatos)... I mean comeone!

• Like 9

Thats not true. Go switch between standard, christmas and Prime Decoration you see clear changes all around, looking good. The standard prime one pretty dope with that space window at main section.

I mean many expected helmith taking over the ship. If thats to much wouldnt be asked too much to have at least some infested parts gere and there but only those to left and right seems kinda lazy.

Sure you got more than that. Doesnt mean you gotta accept it just like that. 

I just see the potential to be something rly cool but thats just not prime. Thats just a waste of a prime Accessoires slot

1 hour ago, DeAdlyDayWalkerZ said:

Thats not true. Go switch between standard, christmas and Prime Decoration you see clear changes all around, looking good. The standard prime one pretty dope with that space window at main section.

I mean many expected helmith taking over the ship. If thats to much wouldnt be asked too much to have at least some infested parts gere and there but only those to left and right seems kinda lazy.

I just see the potential to be something rly cool but thats just not prime. Thats just a waste of a prime Accessoires slot

So you're just disappointed with how much of the cabin the decoration covers? Yeah I guess there could be more, I still think it looks nice though.

1 hour ago, DeAdlyDayWalkerZ said:

Dude, the "front part" is from the upside of the stairs to the glass window behind the navigation panel.... Every single decoration scene only works there.

You are free to not  like it tho, but if you were expecting something different that they already shown you shoot yourself in the feet:

https://youtube.com/clip/Ugz7jiHkaZCgZ3ACLEt4AaABCQ

here is the full devstream if the link above doesn't work (55:54, I've already timestamp it):

• Like 2

I don't see the problem here. PA is normally just two cosmetics and the orbiter deco works exactly like all the other ones we've ever gotten.

Everything here is as expected and if you're disappointed by that then don't buy it. If you already did then try looking into a refund and consider what you're actually paying for next time.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DeAdlyDayWalkerZ said:

But that decoration is just not ok for that money

Well... yes?

I mean you pay for Syandana and insane Necramech skin.

And 3rd item is just newish addition. We have fur pattern and Shawsin before. Do you want to exchange (half)infested orbiter for Shawsin?

Edited by -JT-_-R3W1ND

I'm just disappointed this sort of thing is locked behind a Prime Accessories paywall.  There aren't many Orbiter Cabin scenes/decorations as it is, and all of them have been some flavor of free to the player.  The Filigree Prime decorations required some Twitch business, the Spring and Winter decorations are pretty much free.  (And, ya know, where's the Summer and Autumn decorations?  :D)

Anyway, we have too few themes as it is, and making folks pay for one that's based on one of the three main enemy factions... ahh, it's disappointing.