General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Frost Opal Skin Cloth Physics

(NSW)H2amster

• 2 months later...

I can confirm that the Opal skin's cloth physics are non-existent on the Opal skin unless the "Toggle Prime Details" toggle is turned on. When I get the chance, I'll record my findings.

EDIT: here's the recording (sorry for the abrupt end; I forgot my capture card had a delay):

Edited by (NSW)MasterJ93
Added a video embed to showcase the issue.

2 hours ago, (NSW)MasterJ93 said:

I can confirm that the Opal skin's cloth physics are non-existent on the Opal skin unless the "Toggle Prime Details" toggle is turned on. When I get the chance, I'll record my findings.

EDIT: here's the recording (sorry for the abrupt end; I forgot my capture card had a delay):

cool. that's good to know. I haven't had prime detail on for ages. imma check that out soon

On 2021-11-11 at 1:59 PM, (NSW)MasterJ93 said:

I tried it and it's baaaaad. you can see it in your video too. you do get the cloth physics on the opal skin when the prime toggle is turned on. however, the lower part where the cloth physics are, doesn't have the emissive details that the opal skin have. yes u get the physics but it ugly af :(

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...