Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.1 + 30.7.1.1

[DE]Megan

Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.1  

Changes:

• Removed the Ghoulsaw from Conclave eligibility. 

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash that could occur when changing graphics settings.

• Fixed a serious problem with the Launcher where it would silently ignore failures and let the game load with missing content.

• Fixed memory corruption that could occur just before crashing when running out of texture-streaming memory.

• Fixed Nidus Prime’s body appearing incomplete when applied to the Mastery Rank 30 Blessing Relay statue.

• Fixed Nidus Prime missing half his body when he is in Railjack Turrets.

• Fixed Nidus Tennogen Skins showing too many Prime body parts with Prime Details enabled.

• Fixed the Transmission that plays when an Ally Kuva Lich/Sister spawns not actually showing the correct Adversary for Clients. This also could result in a big spot-load.

• Fixed seeing double swords in Revenant Mephisto diorama.

• Fixed unintended Font changes when playing Warframe in SC/TC/JA/KO languages.

• Fixed script error when an Infested Leaper dies mid-leap.

• Fixed script error when Grineer Powerfists die during the cast animation of their ground pound.

• Fixed script error that could occur if a Sentient enemy was killed during its arm-regeneration animation.

• Fixed numerous script errors when encountering the Jordas Golem.

• Fixed a script error when casting Nidus’ Ravenous with Insatiable Augment equipped.

Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.1.1  

Fixes:

• Fixed Warframe players who use controllers managed through Steam being unable to play properly. We are pushing out a fix just for this since it’s quite an impactful bug for any Controller + Steam players - apologies!
Edited by [DE]Rebecca
  • Like 50

Thank you for the hotfix! Please fix Wormhole clipping through the Infested Boil and the Infested spawns during the Hemocyte stage fleeing and generally being scarce. :)

Edited by Voltage
Forgot to mention poor Infested spawns in Plague Star
  • Like 9

• [DE]Megan changed the title to Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.1

During the last Plague Star phase the small text for receiving resources is in another language when receiving relics, it says "1 (name of relic) RELIKT". Please fix EDIT: Fixed (undocumented). Thank you DE!

Edited by Ivi104
  • Like 1

Just now, kiritochan18 said:

Anyone also experienced the Invigoration Counts has been reset after the plague star update? Im on my last count for it to get my desired frame, and when I logged in, it resets back to 0. been saving it for plague star :( ..

The team is investigating. It appears to just be a UI issue, as the DB still has the correct count. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

seem like Hellminth invigorating count is broken

for me it was just a visual bug! I also thought, "hey, is my count erased now?" But, I knew I was just one invigoration away from the "overwrite" possibility.
And when I invigorated one of the three (which I hadn't done so far), I got the message, that I now may overwrite one of the 3 invigorations! So, at least for me: Just a "visual bug"

• [DE]Rebecca changed the title to Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.1 + 30.7.1.1
  • [DE]Danielle unpinned this topic
  • [DE]Rebecca unfeatured this topic