Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.1 + 30.7.1.1

[DE]Megan

Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.1  

Changes:

• Removed the Ghoulsaw from Conclave eligibility. 

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash that could occur when changing graphics settings.

• Fixed a serious problem with the Launcher where it would silently ignore failures and let the game load with missing content.

• Fixed memory corruption that could occur just before crashing when running out of texture-streaming memory.

• Fixed Nidus Prime’s body appearing incomplete when applied to the Mastery Rank 30 Blessing Relay statue.

• Fixed Nidus Prime missing half his body when he is in Railjack Turrets.

• Fixed Nidus Tennogen Skins showing too many Prime body parts with Prime Details enabled.

• Fixed the Transmission that plays when an Ally Kuva Lich/Sister spawns not actually showing the correct Adversary for Clients. This also could result in a big spot-load.

• Fixed seeing double swords in Revenant Mephisto diorama.

• Fixed unintended Font changes when playing Warframe in SC/TC/JA/KO languages.

• Fixed script error when an Infested Leaper dies mid-leap.

• Fixed script error when Grineer Powerfists die during the cast animation of their ground pound.

• Fixed script error that could occur if a Sentient enemy was killed during its arm-regeneration animation.

• Fixed numerous script errors when encountering the Jordas Golem.

• Fixed a script error when casting Nidus’ Ravenous with Insatiable Augment equipped.

Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.1.1  

Fixes:

• Fixed Warframe players who use controllers managed through Steam being unable to play properly. We are pushing out a fix just for this since it’s quite an impactful bug for any Controller + Steam players - apologies!

Just now, kiritochan18 said:

Anyone also experienced the Invigoration Counts has been reset after the plague star update? Im on my last count for it to get my desired frame, and when I logged in, it resets back to 0. been saving it for plague star :( ..

The team is investigating. It appears to just be a UI issue, as the DB still has the correct count. 

4 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

seem like Hellminth invigorating count is broken

for me it was just a visual bug! I also thought, "hey, is my count erased now?" But, I knew I was just one invigoration away from the "overwrite" possibility.
And when I invigorated one of the three (which I hadn't done so far), I got the message, that I now may overwrite one of the 3 invigorations! So, at least for me: Just a "visual bug"

Archived