Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.1 + 30.7.1.1

[DE]Megan

8 hours ago, LVVS said:

for me it was just a visual bug! I also thought, "hey, is my count erased now?" But, I knew I was just one invigoration away from the "overwrite" possibility.
And when I invigorated one of the three (which I hadn't done so far), I got the message, that I now may overwrite one of the 3 invigorations! So, at least for me: Just a "visual bug"

Yes, this is what I just experienced as well - after reading your post and going back to the game to check. So thanks! I had given up on it getting fixed soon so I figured I had nothing to lose in just assuming this was the case for me as well, and was able to make it work correctly, as planned. Its just invisible so if you get confused about what is supposed to be there the result will not make sense - you are going in blind. But if you are like me  and a large number of others and planned and worked for three weeks to use one of these on an "override" specifically for the event you can probably do what you planned. Just ignore for now what the progress bar says.  I hope this helps a few people if they see this.  There is an extra sense of urgency for some of us that tried to get all our ducks in a row just for this event, and then having it bug out exactly when the event started. 

Full confessional - I hate that I just wasted hours having to surf around for some help/explanation on this issue.   Its bad enough that I play this game too much, but the net feeling of having to work at something that was supposed to be automatic more than outweighs the slight lift I got from finally getting it to come out right.  It is nearly midnight here, and right now at least, I think  "F*** plague star!" pretty well summarizes my attitude.  I'm sure it will feel better in a few days.

Thank DE but Veil Proxima need to be fix, because i don't see low lvl for normal orm small ship isnt spawning, only elite spawn, also Axio, Orm, Vorac Engineer isnt spawning as well but Taro engineer spawning in every planet node. Deimos Leaper, Swarm Mutalist Moa & eximus never seen in cambion dirft. Cheers

13 hours ago, rachjumper said:

ghoul saw buff please
this thing needs some help

agreed, current state is garbage tier, not even closet.  We had to wait years for this thing, and it's only here for this event supposedly... and it's one of the worst things we've seen in recent memory... Shame such a cool design is completely unusable garbage.

Weird how the Paracesis's sheath is in the game now, yet there still isn't an option to use it, like an alternative default paracesis skin with the sheath tagged on or just put the sheath in the attachments category. Or better yet, give it a toggle.

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed Warframe players who use controllers managed through Steam being unable to play properly. We are pushing out a fix just for this since it’s quite an impactful bug for any Controller + Steam players - apologies!

Really appreciate that my controller issues were fixed with the first update.  I thought it would take a bit to get sorted out so I was doing what I could to make it work as best I could initially but it seemed to only take a few hours at most. 

1. Where is +1000 cetus reputation for "Plague Star" mission like it was old times ago each "Plague Star" event?

2. Plague star mobs go out area, and it is hard to collect 25% 50% 75% and 99% . This wasnt at old PS event, respawn always was generous and complete

3. count "20 nighwave defend" mission on it end, like index, not by exit
4. hide-option to chat bloking words option to it "Loop" image sub-menu, because it can be suddenly clicked
5. build position 4 5 6 vanish after polirized
6. profit orb quest pick could stuck forever
7. Ogris hit effect and afterburn effect freeze game and mouse movement

12 minutes ago, Stickysun9 said:

Thanks for the update! Any new information about fixing the Vaykor Sydon’s passive?

Dont count on it tbh. This issue has been around for years at this point and they havent done anything to remotely fix it. Prolly in a couple years or so they'll acknowledge that its there.

15 hours ago, Halo said:

https://imgur.com/gallery/o8l7s7j  -  The example of the Kuvael Scrounger Skin "working", as in having details on, but displaying the normal mutation animation. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/kzOyyWx  -  The example of any other Tennogen skin (Technocyst as an example) does not display ANY mutation animation or even a lick of the new prime details. 

Hope this helps with any incoming hotfix. Please and thanks for all of your hard work, DE!

To further add to Nidus' Skin problems, not even his Immortal Skin mutates. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/qhCAAoB  -  Image of proof, indicating the mutation is on with the Kuvael Scrounger Helmet opened and looking as amazing as it normally is, but his body is doing absolutely nothing.

My apologies for stacking the images, however I hope that these visuals will lead to the problems getting fixed in an appropriate time span. 

Minor Edit:   If it is intentional that Nidus Skins (including his Immortal one) are not supposed to mutate with the prime details on (or off in the case of the immortal skin), please let us know, since it seems slightly out of place or almost unintentional. 

Thanks again for all of your hard work, DE!

1 minute ago, Astigmatized said:

please buff the ghoul saw, you hyped it up to be the grant masterpiece of a weapon only for it to be mediocre and barely usable in higher level missions. even a tiny buff would be appreciated, especially after we waited for so long to get this weapon.

Yeah, with the astonishingly awful balance of recent stuff like the Ghoul Saw and Yareli, I can't feel excited for the New War - I just dread more undercooked content.

On 2021-09-09 at 12:07 AM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Removed the Ghoulsaw from Conclave eligibility. 

Thanks for this, by the way. Its stats were pretty ridiculous for PvP (even higher than in PvE for some reason).

Now if you could give Tenet Grigori and Cadus the same treatment, that would be great. They look like they got introduced by accident, as well, and have problematic stats, too.

Also, while we're at it: Some of the other worst offenders are Telos Boltace (map-breaking ragdolls of players in a wide area) and Wolf Sledge (homing, huge explosions, fast-charge, huge damage numbers, can melee block 100% damage while throwing), and they've been problematic for months to years now.

"Fixed the Transmission that plays when an Ally Kuva Lich/Sister spawns not actually showing the correct Adversary for Clients. This also could result in a big spot-load."

I don't know if it was todays hotfix (30.7,3) but this appears to still be occuring and it might be even worse than before.

Archived