Melee slam attack distance/angle shortened?

-VV-william

Noticed this aswell when heading to the 2 platform corpus extraction. Usually you can aim at the extraction platform and shoot past the first platform, now I ended up in the abyss before the first platform. Kept trying it on the plains and in a few more open indoor missions, same result, the leap is now very very very short.

edit: And I cant see any hint at changes in the patch notes.

Edited by SneakyErvin
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This has been noticed on ps4 as well.    Going through gas city for the Ropa fight.   Like others I use ground slams to cover enormous distances in some maps.  Now when you try you do not land anywhere near where you were aiming the cursor. 

---------

They was recently an issue with K-drives and crosshairs and shooting that got hotfixed....   I am wondering if this isnt the culprit...  

---------

If they are going to reduce the angle with which we can perform ground slams it would be appreciated if it was reflected in crosshair movement restrictions also.   So you cant aim at where you can not slam....  that sounds incredibly stupid because then that will interfere with shooting while aim gliding....

they just need to find the cause and revert it ASAP.     remove shooting from k-drive until it doesnt affect other things negatively.     K-drive shooting was dumb.  Its a cool concept but besides the nw challenge it serves absolutely no purpose.   Its not like we got radar or vacuum on k-drive.   They K-drives should have BUILT IN GUNS or use archwing weapony....  like mechs.  

1 hour ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

This has been noticed on ps4 as well.    Going through gas city for the Ropa fight.   Like others I use ground slams to cover enormous distances in some maps.  Now when you try you do not land anywhere near where you were aiming the cursor. 

---------

They was recently an issue with K-drives and crosshairs and shooting that got hotfixed....   I am wondering if this isnt the culprit...  

---------

If they are going to reduce the angle with which we can perform ground slams it would be appreciated if it was reflected in crosshair movement restrictions also.   So you cant aim at where you can not slam....  that sounds incredibly stupid because then that will interfere with shooting while aim gliding....

they just need to find the cause and revert it ASAP.     remove shooting from k-drive until it doesnt affect other things negatively.     K-drive shooting was dumb.  Its a cool concept but besides the nw challenge it serves absolutely no purpose.   Its not like we got radar or vacuum on k-drive.   They K-drives should have BUILT IN GUNS or use archwing weapony....  like mechs.  

FYI it was an unintentional change that they fixed (on PC at least, probably hasn't reached consoles yet).

The slam angle, that is.

Edited by rapt0rman