Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ropalolyst Disables Guns

Apricot_Knight

After I get control of my warframe after steering the Ropalolyst (either from steering it into a lamp or from getting shaken off) my weapons show as unarmed text-wise, and I cannot shoot. Visually, my secondary weapon is holstered on my warframe. Melee works, though it is difficult to damage the boss's weak points with melee without being grabbed. Falling off the ledge and respawning does not allow me to use ranged weaponry again. Dying and respawning does, though I only have so many revives. I've been doing the mission solo after today's plague star update, and it's my first time doing the mission, though I don't see anything online about not being able to use ranged weaponry against it.

To add on this: The battle is incredibly bugged. 

I got the boss on an endless loop of it walking STRAIGHT ON TOP of the laser controls, walking a few steps to the side of the platform, then falling out of the map and respawning on top of the controls again, making the battle impossible to progress. I have the video if it helps. I did a run with other people and none of them had the weapon deletion issue. They all thought I was lying trying to do nothing and leech on them actually damaging the boss. 

Same issue, but i use Wukong and didnt take secondary weapon, so melee didnt work either in my case. Also cant use Wukong's 4, which could be the bug baned all kinds of weapon? Operator works fine. I tried 4-5 times in single player mode and multi mode, it happend everytimes.

3 hours ago, iPathos said:

I'll test this as soon as I get home - sounds like some very janky behavior. Have you all verified game files and optimized via the launcher since encountering this?

Yep! I verified my files twice and optimized once with the launcher after the 4th time the mission bugged out. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived