Steel Path Void Fissures when?

Not a good idea at all if you want go harder go sp or rj both kinda good for now but relics need to be faster no need to fight harder and wasting time not fun tbh if its not fast its not relics 🤨

1 hour ago, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

You want to play harder content for the same rewards, oh dude don’t worry DE has got you, void storms are just for you!

yes, except for the hundreds of thousands of credits, endo, extra xp from infinite affinity range, intrinsics progress, railjack weapons and components to juice into more endo after you're maxxed, holokeys, and easy helminth resources. if you just ignore all the ways it's different, it's EXACTLY the same

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Ryuujou. said:

yes, except for the hundreds of thousands of credits, endo, extra xp from infinite affinity range, intrinsics progress, railjack weapons and components to juice into more endo after you're maxxed, holokeys, and easy helminth resources. if you just ignore all the ways it's different, it's EXACTLY the same

I go to fissures to open relics tbh

Steel path fissures would only be worthwhile if they allowed us to open several relics at once. otherwise it is literally just a far less efficient Fissure mission, that nobody will bother with. see: Void Storms.

let us pop about 5 relics at once, and that plus acolyte spawns *might* convince me to partake. otherwise I'd rather open relics as fast as I can, not that the current system really lends itself to that..

vor 4 Stunden schrieb (PSN)robotwars7:

Steel path fissures would only be worthwhile if they allowed us to open several relics at once. otherwise it is literally just a far less efficient Fissure mission, that nobody will bother with. see: Void Storms.

You can do the skrimish in 3 minutes and get lots of endo from the salvage parts + credits. I dont even understand why people do normal Axi relics anymore and wish there would be more neo skrimish missions (the axi one is basicly up all the time).

For lith, meso and neo i maybe do excavations or survival, because it's easy chillout mode.... but railjack with 2 people using seeker and 1 person boarding + 1 person doing raid or seeker as well isnt hard at all. I wish i could sell voidkeys... i got like 200 that i dont have any use for right now.

I mean really... why wouldnt you fly missions that give you buffed relics + endo + credits? seems like such a waste.
And the acolytes are also not that hard to kill... i really wish i could salvage those primary/secondary arcanes or trade them in for steel to buy something

5 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

let us pop about 5 relics at once, and that plus acolyte spawns *might* convince me to partake. otherwise I'd rather open relics as fast as I can, not that the current system really lends itself to that..

SP and Storms aren't comparable. Shorter missions are completed just as quickly in SP to their standard counterpart with an optimal loadout.

The point in SP Fissures would mainly be for quicker endless/non-really short missions to get Acolyte drops while opening relics, which go on at the same speed as standard star chart.

The issue people had with storms was due to them being ground based missions with Railjack objectives before it. The time it takes to do both you could have just gone through two standard relics, especially considering restarting/loading Railjack missions take noticeably more time. This isn't a drawback SP has.

Although, this isn't even an issue to just Railjack. Restarting Capture is quicker than doing Survival, and Survival isn't given any meaningful additional reward.

• Like 1

I think it is a good idea.

It would be really nice if we could farm Steel Essence and Prime parts at the same time, really the void fissures in normal difficulty become too boring and very repetitive since in those levels the enemies die with the mere presence of the player basically. Which just makes us rush the mission.

I think it would be balanced since the difficulty of doing both at the same time would be balanced with the double reward. In this way they would lower the inflation of hours just for being farming.

Personally, I'd really like this. For a few reasons, Steel Path MP spawns even if you are solo. It means, I can play public on some of the less popular mission types, and still have a lot of enemies to get corrupted/kill for Reactant. I do agree with some of the mentioned issues that would exist, (certain people like to say speed run captures and waiting for Acolyte is counter intuitive... it is) but in that case... prioritise what you want. Like just do normal Fissure Captures for speed. So people have more choices. Like it doesn't seem like it would be hard to incorporate, just give more options. Win/win. 

My personal preference could also be because I default to SP for new builds etc, test out stuff, when I play solo. Sometimes its nice to go slow, work on builds/synergies, about two Acolytes will appear without me actively waiting for them, just doing mission at casual pace. If I could unlock more Relics at time same time... as opposed to doing normal Fissures which are so easy often my goal is to just unlock stuff fast than enjoy the gameplay/weapons, powers etc etc 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Godmode_Ash said:

Relic are meant to be speed farming. I don't see how that will go well with Acolyte timer.

you know, not everyone wants to repeat a capture/rescue/ext 5 times in 2 minutes... some people like to do long and slow runs...

it's an inefficentway? well, yeah, but you know, some people like to have fun (atleast in their own way).

• Like 3

I'd like this because I'm so bored to death of how insanely dull normal relic missions are that I might actually start opening relics again.

At least until realizing that Baro still is rarely ever going to bring anything new that might be worth having Ducats on hand for either way xD

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WingR84 said:

I dont even understand why people do normal Axi relics anymore and wish there would be more neo skrimish missions (the axi one is basicly up all the time).

Surprisingly, not everyone goes for absolute maximum efficiency or speed.  Others still don't like railjack.

• Like 1

Yes is fun and is easy lol

hace 4 horas, Jorak_Falconstar dijo:

Never

Steel path is not fun.  its just bullet sponge mode

Fissures and sponges dont mix 

Honestly, the "normal" mode is TOO easy, something that easy the only thing that gives you is sleep while you farm.

At least in Steel Path you have to think a little more about getting things done. (which personally, I find it more fun as it makes you use your full potential, which does not happen in "normal" mode unless you tie your hands behind your back and play with your feet)

• Like 1

Normal star chart is boring af. Why do we have to kill low lvl enemies that pose to threat to farm? Why introduce a harder difficulty setting that offers next to nothing? 

Steel Path should have everything that normal star chart has but with greater rewards and higher drop chance. That's pretty much been the standard in every other game that has multiple difficulty settings. DE missed the mark by so far when they released SP. DE should have just balanced the game around normal star chart instead of releasing SP since there is nothing to do in SP.

I’m surprisingly “Meh” about the idea of Steel Path relics. Now that I’m thinking of Steel Path from a multiplayer perspective where we’re forced to be a little weaker (usually I don’t bother with multiplayer because everyone makes it boringly easy), I’m… yeah, pretty “meh” at the thought of its introduction to relics.

Mostly if it were to be added, I’d prefer it just being a tougher fight; something to make us relatively weaker compared to what we fight, with no reason for people to feel pressured to use it if they don’t want to

vor 10 Stunden schrieb (PSN)Lollybomb:

Surprisingly, not everyone goes for absolute maximum efficiency or speed.  Others still don't like railjack.

I dislike playing Index for hours to get credits.
I dislike that i have to wait to get a survival Arbi or running the open world missions to get some good endo.
I have to run both to get enoth credits and endo to rank up mods.

If i need void traces i have to run fissure missions anyway.

I just dont understand what's so hard about pressing 3 for seeker missiles and aiming the big gun at the crewships.
Going for the stations is basicly just "hack something here..." and and kill enoth enemys to get 10 reactans... how is this harder than normal fissure missions? It's "easy mode" if you ask me.

For me it's really A LOT less work than running normal missions and i cant understand why people dislike this gamemode so much, because boarding something is way simpler than doing normal missions and running the index and way more work as well. And Steel Path? I just use WuKong with a Zarr and wait in the corner, press the windows key to watch streams. When the screen starts to flicker i click on the game with the mouse and kill the Acolyte... i only have to pick up the loot like every 2-3 minutes and fight the Acolyte.

If i compare this to how i played before.... it's never been this easy before to farm stuff in Warframe for me. I mean the Neo and Axi relics that i get from railjack are max buffed and the Kuva and Umbra Forma that i can buy for steel are the most endgame stuff i can think about. Hell, i can even trade the riven things in once a week to get more rivens... if it not for Nightwave i dont even run Sorties anymore.

Steel Path fissures could make it a challenge again, because the corpus and grineer missions are harder than the infested and just not woth it (because they dont drop anything special and why would you run the harder enemys if you can just kill the infested?)