Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague Star stage 3 exploit

Dude

On stage 3 of the plague star bounty a Loki can use Switch Teleport on the drone while standing on a sniper tower, this will teleport the drone directly to the boil and complete the stage instantly. I was able to replicate this consistently a handful of times reaching completion times sub 12 minutes with 4 catalysts and phylaxis, me and my group believe this to be an exploit. 

That's how Switch Teleport works. It has been that way for years, and it's used in plenty of modes to make them quicker. You trade a slow part of the bounty made super fast for being absolutely worthless in battle against the enemies and the Hemocyte. Why would it ever be an exploit?

2 minutes ago, DLOArceus said:

Why would it ever be an exploit?

Because it is pretty obvious that it isn't meant to instantly complete the stage. I wonder if you misread what OP said, because it is pretty clearly and exploit.

Using Loki to move the drone along is not an exploit. Instantly completing the stage with it is.

10 hours ago, krc473 said:

Because it is pretty obvious that it isn't meant to instantly complete the stage. I wonder if you misread what OP said, because it is pretty clearly and exploit.

Using Loki to move the drone along is not an exploit. Instantly completing the stage with it is.

Yeah, i did misread it. And it looks like it was indeed fixed.

Archived