Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*Clears throat* ... The syandana.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

I mean they somehow have to sell a deluxe for a frame that only has 1 decent ability. It's exclusivity then, resulting in more play time of Rev, resulting in DE's data saying he's an excellent frame which doesn't need any changes.

I'm not even buying it now, maybe when his prime releases..

Or every frame wasn't meant to appease you specifically, which is more likely.

15 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

It's not even a separate syandana. In the package it comes with the skin and sword skin. The syandana is an actual part of the skin.

Then DE created a problem that shouldnt have been there. Shouldve just called it an auxilary.

12 hours ago, T-Shark69 said:

Then DE created a problem that shouldnt have been there. Shouldve just called it an auxilary.

Yeah, it's honestly just an auxilary that takes up the Syandana slot for no good reason.

And before I hear anyone of you say "but it goes on his back therefore it's a Syandana and not an auxilary", look at this pic and reconsider. We already have auxilary not-actually-Syandanas in the game.

HydroidRakkamCollection.png

Basically, DE's being inconsistent again, what else is new?

(Also, the clipping excuse falls apart immediately, considering it clips with the other Revenant skins as well. If that's your reasoning, it shouldn't be usable on any skin but Rev Deluxe.)

Archived