Auto use Exctractors

Keacy

Hello,

how about if we had the option to let the extractor's send out automatically. So that you don't have to go to a planet
and have to select them individually.

Sure it's not a big job, but in my case I'm too lazy for that or mostly I keep forgetting. If I would only need 2 clicks for this(like for example with auto-install mods), with an Icon on the star map, I would probably use the extractor's more often.

• Like 1

Only time I found extractors SLIGHTLY useful was in the early days when I was struggling with polymer bundles for some reason (guess didnt play on that planet that often and coulddnt be bothered to specifically farm it). 

Now, theyve been collecting dust for years. They should really let use them to collect open world resources to skip all the mining or at least make it more bareable. Luckilly Ive built almost everything except for the content from the past few months, so hopefully I wont need to mine much anymore... 

• Like 3

Extractors have always been a pain in the butt.  Babysitting them is, ya know, not THE worst?  But it's kinda bad.

They should have been upgraded to an indestructible automated resource gatherer years ago.  We should be able to park them somewhere and we just get a few handfuls of resources when we log in.  Set it and forget it.

• Like 1