Jump to content
General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Arcane guardian icon stretching out for no reason


deception92
 Share

Recommended Posts

lRNZM4I.jpeg

 

So when nidus prime update has been dropped I notice that the arcane guardian icon on top right has been stretched when it procs. I never change any settings on my computer and this issue still there. It never happens to me before. Does anyone have this issue?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's not just guardian, I've documented it now with arcane strike, pistoleer, tempo, blade charger, primary charger, tanker, etc. I have screenshots of all of those but it'd probably be overkill to post them all since it seems to be just about anything that procs with a timer in the corner (eg not ones without an icon like eruption). Except for arcane energize which has a different bug, in that it procs with a red icon like a debuff?

https://imgur.com/1QRz3z8

https://imgur.com/gGVZDH1

https://imgur.com/DQEyG3n - Arcane energize with red icon

People I've been grouped with have also been reporting the stretched icons and red energize

Edited by KillifishPrime
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, KillifishPrime said:

It's not just guardian, I've documented it now with arcane strike, pistoleer, tempo, blade charger, primary charger, tanker, etc. I have screenshots of all of those but it'd probably be overkill to post them all since it seems to be just about anything that procs with a timer in the corner (eg not ones without an icon like eruption). Except for arcane energize which has a different bug, in that it procs with a red icon like a debuff?

https://imgur.com/1QRz3z8

https://imgur.com/gGVZDH1

https://imgur.com/DQEyG3n - Arcane energize with red icon

People I've been grouped with have also been reporting the stretched icons and red energize

Energize is red because it's cooldown before it can proc again, like Rolling Guard.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, LambertExe said:

Energize is red because it's cooldown before it can proc again, like Rolling Guard.

It's never been red before? Idk if it's a new deliberate change I'm not a fan. I prefer to be able to glance up and note red procs as sources of damage or debuff

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, KillifishPrime said:

It's never been red before? Idk if it's a new deliberate change I'm not a fan. I prefer to be able to glance up and note red procs as sources of damage or debuff

It's in line with a lot of other effects that have cooldowns not tracked elsewhere (Oberons Phoenix Renewal comes to mind), and energize being on cooldown is pretty much a debuff imo? I mostly like the change and think it's good to differentiate between "active buff" and "effect on cooldown" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i have the same issue right now, i tried to change the UI , scaling, change resolution it's not really fixed it, tried to change another arcane it's do the same thing it's strecthing and it's annoying to see something like that honestly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...