Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentients are no Longer Status Immune

(XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom

23 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

if I had to guess, this might be be in preparation for New War, where we'll actually be fighting sentients in high numbers, even more than Orphix Venom. having like 10 sentients attacking at once and all of them status immune (and immune to some powers) would prove problematic for some, whereas now you can inflict status and keep damage ticks on multiple at once. it will work even better if their adaptation only resists the damage tick and not the status proc itself. 

in short, we'll all be grateful for this change when we keep getting bum-rushed by a dozen Conculysts the moment we step foot on the mothership lol.

That’s why we got necramechs.

Now imagine your are somebody like me, who just wasted 3 Forma, 2 Umbra forma, couple millions of credits and thousands of Endo to complete Umbral build for my Paracesis. What was the point? To always hang there on the wall as a reminder for how dumb I was?

48SZJCX.jpg

BRUH

8 hours ago, Hayrack said:

Now imagine your are somebody like me, who just wasted 3 Forma, 2 Umbra forma, couple millions of credits and thousands of Endo to complete Umbral build for my Paracesis. What was the point? To always hang there on the wall as a reminder for how dumb I was?

48SZJCX.jpg

BRUH

Pretty much.... 

Sorry 😞

21 hours ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

Not everyone has the mechs and they can be a long grind. Also we don't know when DE will get mech in normal missions fully since imagine the clipping issues on tiles are being a nightmare 

They may not have mechs yes, but, atleast they (a lot of the player base) should have the arch gun deployer by the time TNW rolls out.

On 2021-09-10 at 1:16 PM, RazerXPrime said:

Hope they don't make them weaker simply because some players want enemies to be like infested so you can kill 100s of them per minute.

I like the aspect that sentients are dangerous. Please keep them that way.

They will still be dangerous, but they’re doing this for lore reasons. We don’t know if they will be weak or not. Maybe they will add something to compensate for this. Also are u 4 real m8? Comparing infested to the sentients? Ha. 

On 2021-09-09 at 11:01 PM, [DE]Ruu said:

tweaking Sentients

In Erra we saw all the primes defeated and only operators defeated Erra. So presumably sentients retreated to Tau because of the operators(?) If so, following the story you guys written, Sentients should be buffed to only allow opreators to kill. lol

On 2021-09-13 at 8:04 AM, kyori said:

In Erra we saw all the primes defeated and only operators defeated Erra. So presumably sentients retreated to Tau because of the operators(?) If so, following the story you guys written, Sentients should be buffed to only allow opreators to kill. lol

This is because they’re weak to everything void related and since primes can’t deal void dmg, they can’t do much. Operators on the other hand can so they easily cheesed em. So make em take status but buff em by 25% (or a bigger percentage idk) and since they’re weak to void, this would make operators more useful in the new war since they have limited uses rn. Also when operator buff?

Archived