Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black screen bug

(PSN)AlphaDragon_99

Having the same experience here, I also tried deleting and re-downloading which also didn't fix the issue for me aswell. Hopefully they'll see about this bug and do something about it.

Edit: Deleting Warframes saved data before everytime you launch the game fixes it but it does reset your settings so its pretty annoying todo every single time.

Mine is doing the exact same thing. This has been for the past 2 days and all I keep getting to is the START screen and almost my entire screen is black. The other interactions show up like; selecting your prize, choosing ships stations and options, OPTIONS selections are visible, but to look around and move, black patches everywhere. I'm so upset that it is like this because I love this game. Other games on my system and external memory system play, just fine. I even checked if there was any corruption that could have occurred, but nothing. 

I went into safe mode and did all the troubleshooting there. Updated the system, safely removed external hard drive, uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, checked my connections and specs of my PS4, even changed and fed it, took a break and shot some zombies in the face. After the 3rd time of endless zombie waves, I come back to Warframe issue with 2 frozen aloe drinks, a grilled ham and cheese sammich and the bowl of noodles, the hot spicy jawns with the ground sausage with onion and peppers. Restart the game and.....................No change in visual performance. Still have black patches consuming my game like the blob. 

Please help!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

After waiting for like 2 years years to farm Plaguestar, and for the whole 3 week duration of the event the bug has persisted. Too bad they don't offer compensation or something for bugs which completely prevent playing, not only did my plans of farming 100-200 forma go down the drain but I also missed the Ghoul Saw. So unfortunate :sadcry:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After 2 months I fixed it by changing my dynamic resolution in display in settings after I deleted and redownloaded the game. I was on user and I switched it to disabled, which made the black screen go away. It worked for me so hopefully it will work for other people.

Archived