Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rivens displaying false values during trading and in mod interface

CodedBRad56

For the launch of Plague Star and Nidus Prime along with the Strun and Magnus Prime, I went over to https://warframe.market/ to grab some rivens for these new weapons, I immediatley found a Strun riven [Strun Acri-visicron] with amazing values (+95.9% crit dmg, +173.2% dmg, +91.8% crit chance). I proceeded to purchase this riven, that still displayed the high values in the trade terminal, for 1,200 platinum. As soon as I got back to my ship to install this new mod on my shotgun, I saw the values were significantly lower than what I purchased and affect the weapons stats using the lower percentages (+34.2% crit dmg, +61.9% dmg, +32.8% crit chance). The high values are displayed when hovering over the mod in the modding interface and while in the trading interface, while the significantly lower values are displayed when applying mods to a particular object, or when in the riven cycling interface. I also purchased a Magnus riven for 400 platinum with the exact same issue with the values seemingly cut into a third of what is displayed. I have screenshots but am unsure of how to attach them.

This is how riven disposition works, just by the way. Magnus and Strun Prime both have minimal dispositions as they are new weapons - the modding and trading interfaces show the values on the riven as scaled to the base weapon's disposition (which is significantly higher). This is normal behavior.

Archived