Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need some help or advice

Joseph_Prime

7 hours ago, Butterfly85 said:

I started trying to bait sickle head first as that was the one being a troll earlier on. 

I might try getting Eclipse on Loki and see how much of a boost I get. No point doing roar as I'm running 40% strength to amp up switch teleport range

Yeah everyone has their own methods, I've been doing my method in that above video for a long time now after switching from Titania with the plague star event, found it works for me, so I use the kiss method. keep it simple stupid

I always fight it in the exact same spot because it seems to open the sickle head in that spot the fastest, could be just me being stuck in something that I've found works or I'm just superstitious.

I use Elytron archwing and warhead to move the drone a better distance than letting it trundle it's slow arse to the boil, I mentioned to the clan mate when he comes along I wish you used Nova but no he is a one man warframe, he hates farming, my Nova is pimped out, I have a config with 235% 117.5 range teleport but I'm the one who does the damage, I might give my Nova a tryout see if I can get used to a different style.

Lol Loki I'm trying not to use him I used him so much when I first played he's still my number one frame, after years. 😱

Archived