General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Nidus Relic Failed to Reward Players with all Traces

Zomuro

Recently I played a Void Fissure Survival mission on V Prime where all team members got all ten traces to open a radiant Lith N7 Relic. Only me and another team member were able to select rewards- the other two were unable to get rewards.

I have a teammate I frequently play with that has been plagued with this problem ever since the update.
Glad to see it's not just them having this issue.

I play as host and they connect to me. We are playing a lot of railjack survival void fissures and every other relic opening,regardless of them having all 10 Reactant, will not let them pick any reward and it only shows my relic being opened as if they never opened a relic when in fact they did open a relic.

Edited by wizardeiges

5 minutes ago, wizardeiges said:

I play as host and they connect to me. We are playing a lot of railjack survival void fissures and every other relic opening,regardless of them having all 10 traces, will not let them pick any reward and it only shows my relic being opened as if they never opened a relic when in fact they did open a relic.

Traces are what you get for opening and upgrading relics. Reactant is used to open the relics. OPs title/post use the incorrect term.

I have found that people don't always get to select a relic in endurance missions - they accept and it just confirms immediately. It will appear that they have a relic when they have not actually selected one. Not enough information is given to know if you are having the same issues. In all cases people do get the full 10 reactant, but they do not get any reward. I don't recall it happening as host, but several times as client.

8 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Traces are what you get for opening and upgrading relics. Reactant is used to open the relics. OPs title/post use the incorrect term.

I have found that people don't always get to select a relic in endurance missions - they accept and it just confirms immediately. It will appear that they have a relic when they have not actually selected one. Not enough information is given to know if you are having the same issues. In all cases people do get the full 10 reactant, but they do not get any reward. I don't recall it happening as host, but several times as client.

I'm not OP but clearly they meant reactant as it's the only thing that's used to open a relic and you need 10 of them.

I've corrected my post to state reactant and not traces lol.

They pick the relic in the first few seconds they're able to,I can see it on the side with the name of the relic they've selected,I can see the name of the relic when I hover over their name while playing,they collect all 10 reactant as shown by the number next to their name and the loud sound that plays only when you've obtained all 10 reactant,they collect all 10 reactant,and they still can't pick a item from a relic.

This has never been a problem before the recent updates.

Edited by wizardeiges

1 minute ago, wizardeiges said:

I'm not OP but clearly they meant reactant as it's the only thing that's used to open a relic and you need 10 of them.

I am aware, that is why I specified that OP was incorrect.

1 minute ago, wizardeiges said:

They pick the relic in the first few seconds they're able to,I can see it on the side with the name of the relic they've selected,

Well, that sounds like we may have two different issues with relics. So that is fun.

Just now, krc473 said:

I am aware, that is why I specified that OP was incorrect.

Well, that sounds like we may have two different issues with relics. So that is fun.

I've edited my post to include more information in the hopes of it getting fixed sooner. Is there any other information I can provide so it gets fixed faster?

Just now, wizardeiges said:

I've edited my post to include more information in the hopes of it getting fixed sooner. Is there any other information I can provide so it gets fixed faster?

The main thing that helps is replication steps. But from my experience it seems to be "play a mission and hope". I don't know what other information would be useful.

• I should note: I had issues with relics not opening correctly (mostly in RJ) much earlier than this update.

9 minutes ago, krc473 said:

The main thing that helps is replication steps. But from my experience it seems to be "play a mission and hope". I don't know what other information would be useful.

• I should note: I had issues with relics not opening correctly (mostly in RJ) much earlier than this update.

When I play as host I've never had the issue but when not being the host the issue happens.
The first relic has never been a problem but any after it while in the same instance frequently has issues.
I've only been playing railjack survival.

I just ran two Meso fissure missions, collected the 10/10 reactant for each run but there was no reward at the end of either mission - no prime part or forma blueprint.  I was running it solo so the reward selection screen doesn't pop up, just the end of mission screen.  I was using the Meso S10 relic for the Strun blueprint.

Edited by -TrickyStep-