Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radial Howl Umbra Not Make Enemies Open Front/Back Finisher After This Update?

(PSN)tigagelas

Question

8 answers to this question

Tested in missions:   EDIT: Tested on human enemies that I 100% know finishers work on from all these sources.

Excal's blind no longer allows you to even attempt a finisher on blinded enemies.  I know this worked before the update because this is how myself and many others cheesed all the junctions lol.

Baruuk's Lull still works for allowing finishers.

Inaros' Dessication still opens enemies to finishers.

Dunno what to tell you, I just ran a Void Capture, both as Host and as Client,
with Radial Howl allowing frontal Finishers on a variety of humanoid enemies, no prob. *shrug*

Did you maybe use a Companion that CC'd the enemies somehow, and / or other abilities than Radial Howl?

I know e.g. Heat procs can make it so (non-Thrall) Parazon Mercy kills have a hard time working,
maybe there's something similar going on here on your end?

1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

Just to check, what enemies did you try this on? Regular "human" Grineer / Corpus?

Because e.g. MOAs still don't allow front Finishers, AFAIK.

Yes regular human. I can do that before this update. Strange.

54 minutes ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

Tested in missions:   EDIT: Tested on human enemies that I 100% know finishers work on from all these sources.

Excal's blind no longer allows you to even attempt a finisher on blinded enemies.  I know this worked before the update because this is how myself and many others cheesed all the junctions lol.

Baruuk's Lull still works for allowing finishers.

Inaros' Dessication still opens enemies to finishers.

So spesificly Excal Blind no longer can do finisher on blinded enemies on this update? Is it error or they announce it?

38 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Dunno what to tell you, I just ran a Void Capture, both as Host and as Client,
with Radial Howl allowing frontal Finishers on a variety of humanoid enemies, no prob. *shrug*

Did you maybe use a Companion that CC'd the enemies somehow, and / or other abilities than Radial Howl?

I know e.g. Heat procs can make it so (non-Thrall) Parazon Mercy kills have a hard time working,
maybe there's something similar going on here on your end?

Hmm. Im just tried using Radial Howl actually. Maybe this error or something. I will keep trying. thank you

39 minutes ago, (PSN)tigagelas said:

Yes regular human. I can do that before this update. Strange.

So spesificly Excal Blind no longer can do finisher on blinded enemies on this update? Is it error or they announce it?

Hmm. Im just tried using Radial Howl actually. Maybe this error or something. I will keep trying. thank you

Might be a console specific issue since I'm on Xbox.  I'll check on my PC account in a bit.

Archived