Jump to content
General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Excalibur Radial Howl/Blind not Open Finisher After This Update?


(PSN)tigagelas
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I noticed after this update excalibur Radial Howl now not let you do finisher after Radial Howl (before this update you can do that). I also asking other players here and they confirmed it:

Please fix this. Thank you

Edited by (PSN)tigagelas
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, (PSN)tigagelas said:

Because the point of Skiajati have the ability to invisible after finisher is literally for that ability.

... Meanwhile, other players keep themselves invisible with Skiajati without using Radial Howl...

 

... Look, I suspected that its bugged, but it only happens when I let my Umbra use Radial Howl while I'm in Operator mode. If I use Radial Howl while controlling Umbra, I can still use finishers on them as intended.

 

... Again, this is my case. It may very well be bugged and have an uncertain condition of triggering it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

... Meanwhile, other players keep themselves invisible with Skiajati without using Radial Howl...

 

... Look, I suspected that its bugged, but it only happens when I let my Umbra use Radial Howl while I'm in Operator mode. If I use Radial Howl while controlling Umbra, I can still use finishers on them as intended.

 

... Again, this is my case. It may very well be bugged and have an uncertain condition of triggering it.

If you can do that on PC. It might be bug on Playstation. Have you tried on Playstation? I'm not complaining if there's nothing wrong.

 

.. yeah others players keep doing stealth finisher to use that skiajati feature.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, (PSN)tigagelas said:

If you can do that on PC. It might be bug on Playstation. Have you tried on Playstation?

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to pay almost 600€ for a box with under performing hardware and a control method that has been medically stated as a development hazard, when I can custom build a PC beast with the same amount of money...

 

Also, the client is effectively the same right now across all platforms. If this is indeed a bug, and I am almost certain that it is, then it also exists on the PC client. However, the trigger condition may not be reliably reproduced and it may even be different.

 

Again, I'm not saying that there is no bug... I'm saying that I am almost certain that there's a bug, and its related to whether Umbra is being AI controlled or not...

It may even be that Madurai's node that blinds enemies after leaving Void Mode triggers the bug and when casting Radial Howl, within 6s of that happening, it ends up inheriting the "OpenToFinisher==false' condition of the Madurai's node...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have the same bug, I just discovered it when trying finishers for the Ghoul Saw. Radial blind and howl will not let you preform a finisher as they should, even when I tried radial blind with another frame. Other finisher abilities still work, like Inaros’s desiccation and Ash’s teleport. This bug occurs with any weapon using ether Excalibur and Umbra’s finisher ability.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Uhkretor said:

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to pay almost 600€ for a box with under performing hardware and a control method that has been medically stated as a development hazard, when I can custom build a PC beast with the same amount of money...

 

Also, the client is effectively the same right now across all platforms. If this is indeed a bug, and I am almost certain that it is, then it also exists on the PC client. However, the trigger condition may not be reliably reproduced and it may even be different.

 

Again, I'm not saying that there is no bug... I'm saying that I am almost certain that there's a bug, and its related to whether Umbra is being AI controlled or not...

It may even be that Madurai's node that blinds enemies after leaving Void Mode triggers the bug and when casting Radial Howl, within 6s of that happening, it ends up inheriting the "OpenToFinisher==false' condition of the Madurai's node...

I'm only asking. It's funny you have to explain this long. It's really simple:

Radial Howl Umbra not Open Finisher to Enemies on Playstation.

That's it. That's the issue. I even post it on Playstation Bugs sub forum. So if you don't have knowledge or authority related this issue, just ignore this post and back to PC sub forum.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, (PSN)Aurora_Dragon said:

I have the same bug, I just discovered it when trying finishers for the Ghoul Saw. Radial blind and howl will not let you preform a finisher as they should, even when I tried radial blind with another frame. Other finisher abilities still work, like Inaros’s desiccation and Ash’s teleport. This bug occurs with any weapon using ether Excalibur and Umbra’s finisher ability.

Thank you for the confirmation. I hope it will fix soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • (PSN)tigagelas changed the title to Excalibur Radial Howl/Blind not Open Finisher After This Update?

... I'll see if you still have that kind of attitude when crossplay + cross-save comes out...

 

Remember my words...

5 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

the client is effectively the same right now across all platforms

It doesn't matter the platform, my attitude is the same -> Fix the bug

But apparently, some players seem to be territorial in a public forum and end up having less than ideal attitude towards other players from other platforms...

 

Adjust your attitude towards fellow players, because you're not more important than anyone else... This is my only warning as a fellow player. If this bug exists on the PC, I am not going to reinforce your thread or even report it as a bug...

Edited by Uhkretor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Uhkretor said:

... I'll see if you still have that kind of attitude when crossplay + cross-save comes out...

 

Remember my words...

It doesn't matter the platform, my attitude is the same -> Fix the bug

But apparently, some players seem to be territorial in a public forum and end up having less than ideal attitude towards other players from other platforms...

 

Adjust your attitude towards fellow players, because you're not more important than anyone else... This is my only warning as a fellow player. If this bug exists on the PC, I am not going to reinforce your thread or even report it as a bug...

Talking about crossplay+cross save its different things I reported the bug for Playstation NOW.

I'm not territorial in public forum, but the fact you talk about something you don't test it a bit weird. Unless you try it on Playstation and can confirm the other way, let's dont talk to far.

Also adjust your attitude towards fellow players, because in fact you and me is just a players.  The idea of me creating this thread to report bug. Just stop the non-sense debate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am pretty sure Finishers are bugged across everything.   Sometimes I can perform them sometimes I cant but its incredibly hard to make the prompt appear.

Other frames I have had problems with are Ivara in prowl or Gara's random blinding.   

But I did try to use Excal Umbra specifically to try and pop rivens and same issue,  almost impossible for prompt to appear even after howling.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...