Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excess Focus Points/Standing

(PSN)lhp_marcos

In about over six months i completely finished everything about focus in the game, meaning all of my focus is completed, leading to excess unnused focus points/standing. Why not do something with the extra remaining ? Like some type of shop where you can buy things with it, Kuva, Relic Packs i don't know these are just suggestions, but there should be something we can do with that, because once you finished the focus, there's no point in farming more. 

Like i said this is just a suggestion, if you guys could share another solution to the extra focus please be welcome to show us.

I'd adore some other use for Focus at the very least - it's been a very, very long time since I've had any use for Focus, as I maxed out my trees long ago. This also ties into the fact there is an ever-decreasing reason to run Eidolons for every player, outside of those who use the arcane farm as an income stream and the fact that they are still the only source of Riven Transmuters (something that becomes increasingly more frustrating for those of us who simply do not enjoy running Eidolons in the slightest) - which would make perfect sense to give to Onkko as a purchasable reward for standing, further giving reason to run Eidolons and even more use cases for the overwhelming excess of Eidolon Shards and Cores 

On 2021-09-10 at 10:44 AM, (PSN)lhp_marcos said:

In about over six months i completely finished everything about focus in the game, meaning all of my focus is completed, leading to excess unnused focus points/standing. Why not do something with the extra remaining ? Like some type of shop where you can buy things with it, Kuva, Relic Packs i don't know these are just suggestions, but there should be something we can do with that, because once you finished the focus, there's no point in farming more. 

Like i said this is just a suggestion, if you guys could share another solution to the extra focus please be welcome to show us.

Be nice if the Quills did something. Like maybe allows us to trade a lot of focus for a booster, relic, maybe universal medallions. Like they found a way to store the void energy into something for study or concentrate it for other uses. Which could lead to more void type abilities or items. 

Like being able to throw void grenades that explode when blasted. I tried suggesting giving the Tenno their own blade and primary like Amp that allows them to do more than just aimlessly blast. And could even ride the K-Drive anywhere for faster travel. Would make using the Tenno more fun and easier. Being able to keep up with the Eidolons while blasting.

Course the trade would probably require like 100,000 focus for each item. Considering how much we gain per day. Probably like 5 million to gain parts for the weapons. Considering how much it cost to unbind certain skills. Just predicting what DE would do if they ever decided. 

Could be like a unique void primary and void melee based on the focus tree. Like a certain part would require a specific kind of focus. Like if Madurai focus is needed to get like some void rocket launcher or sniper type primary amp. Since Madurai is known for damage. Madurai Blade would probably be a Tenno equivalent to a heavy blade/great sword. Just an example. With only 5 trees, ain’t much or too complicated for DE to implement. 

Sucks that I can’t draw well, otherwise I’d draw out the weapon designs for each tree. They would be like the same design/material the amps use. Maybe Little Duck would have alternative options. Would branch out the trees more to be for certain skills/stats for the weapons. 

There are plenty of options for them to choose from if they actually tried to. 

Archived