Operation supply Syndicate standing allied to others?

mbf-wr

Question

7 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, mbf-wr said:

Is operational supply syndicate allied with everyone?

It is neutral to everyone - no standing should be affected by gaining operation standing.

Make sure you have the correct sigils on, and that you don’t hand any medallions in for standing with other syndicates.

11 minutes ago, chaotea said:

No its not. I advise you check youve not got the wrong sigil on.

9 minutes ago, krc473 said:

It is neutral to everyone - no standing should be affected by gaining operation standing.

Make sure you have the correct sigils on, and that you don’t hand any medallions in for standing with other syndicates.

Nope, none of the above - only ever wear champion sigil on all frames - first thing I checked to make sure.  Haven't handed in any medallions, nor done syndicate missions.  I'll keep an eye on it to see if I can figure out when it's increasing.

It was a good amount of standing too - at least 4k on perrin.

Edited by mbf-wr

I want to add that i have the same problem - my last plague star session awarded points to new loka, suda and perrin despite me using a steel meridian sigil all these while.

I'm pretty sure something went wrong but i'm not sure what, hoping the game would look into it as few other players seem to be mentioning points awarded to the wrong syndicate after a mission too.

• Like 2

On 2021-09-11 at 10:12 PM, woschdvendetta said:

This is a bug, I only have Steel Meridian Sigils on all my Frames, yet my Red Veil mysteriously lost a rank over the weekend.

While in Plague Star, I noticed getting completely wrong Syndicate Standing:

GClMRg7.png

Confirmed that these were the Sigils the Host had on.

I had a host migration also.  Most likely the cause of the issue for me.  Haven't had any rep weirdness since.  Thanks.

• Like 1