Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: September 13 - September 17

[DE]Dudley

On 2021-09-11 at 3:13 AM, Julian083 said:

DE is making sure people won't bother watch their stream

I know... Like seriously... 1 possible drop just 5 eidolon phylaxis or 5 infested catalyst? (Being the most useful items here) we can make that in 1 minute in the foundry. If it was about 50 or 100 of each it would make spending time or internet data on watching a stream at least worthwhile. Each time the drops are more mediocre. Also these being things they can actively choose to make better.

On 2021-09-10 at 9:33 AM, Digressive said:

Hi Tenno,

As always here are the stream times for other time zones around the world.

Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified of streams 10 mins before they start!

Please note that I am now adding the international community stream to the schedule, this stream is on a different Twitch channel: twitch.tv/warframeinternational

p261ZCE.png

Thanks for including Anchorage. Usually have to go Hawaii +1, or PST -1. You the real MVP. 

On 2021-09-10 at 6:59 PM, movix2001 said:

drops get worse and worse every week XDDD

I'm amazed at how this post reached more likes than the opening post xD

On 2021-09-10 at 7:46 PM, (PSN)VO1D_P4R4DOX said:

update has been great so far keep up the good work :) drops however…

A like for using the one and only Parrot Glyph :clem:

Man! I watched the whole stream and didn't get my Plague Star Grab Bag. I didn't know I had to claim and then watch. I thought it would just drop after! Rebecca, Megan and Dani did amazing as always. Will there be another opportunity to grab the bag before the 19th?

Edit: I got a single item. Not sure if that was the "grab bag" or not. 

On 2021-09-10 at 1:10 PM, Soy77 said:

the specters are on-theme, but they're not awfully useful.
pherliac pods are straight up junk. i guess they're meant to be the "trick" in this "trick or treat" bag.

problem is... the "treats" aren't that awesome to forgive them for having "trick items" in this bag. with such mediocre treats, tbh the drops should all be treats.

if this week's drops are just the phylaxis and catalysts, i don't think it'll leave as much bitter taste in people's mouths. they're actually useful in plague star, everybody can use them. it's the audacity of including harsh "tricks" on mediocre "treats" bag that turns my smile upside down. it feels like a race where you'll get punished if you lose, but you won't get anything good if you win. that oughta feel bad doesn't it?

less is more. we would be more okay with mediocre treats if there are no tricks in the bag.
personally, i'll even take no drops than bad drops. less is more.

====================

by the power vested in me by absolutely nobody, i rate this week's drop 1 thumb out of 5 (👍 - - - -)
again, the program is good. we appreciate the good intention. it still gets a thumb. but if mcdonalds gave me free dry stale inedible grainy fries i'll feel offended and dump it in the trash instead of feel appreciation for the freebies. if anyone pass this week's stream i wouldn't be mad. hopefully this inspires the guys and gals at DE to improve the stream program and its drops.

Yay, no one cares

9 hours ago, (XBOX)Mactep Assassin said:

Yay, no one cares

False. So far 9 people actually cares.

And how many community reputations your post got? Oh right, zero. No one.

As you can see, you got it wrong, tenno. The only thing that no one cares around here, is your ignorance.

14 hours ago, MrAKUSA said:

Man! I watched the whole stream and didn't get my Plague Star Grab Bag. I didn't know I had to claim and then watch. I thought it would just drop after! Rebecca, Megan and Dani did amazing as always. Will there be another opportunity to grab the bag before the 19th?

Edit: I got a single item. Not sure if that was the "grab bag" or not. 

Each drop is a random item from the list. You don't know what you're going to get, it's all RNG with no duplicate protection so you could get 5 different things or 5 of the same thing... you don't know. That's what they mean by "grab bag". You have to claim your drop before you start accumulating time on your next drop. You cap out at 5 drops on the week. There's no scheduled stream today - last one was yesterday (Thursday).

1 hour ago, fastlane37 said:

Each drop is a random item from the list. You don't know what you're going to get, it's all RNG with no duplicate protection so you could get 5 different things or 5 of the same thing... you don't know. That's what they mean by "grab bag". You have to claim your drop before you start accumulating time on your next drop. You cap out at 5 drops on the week. There's no scheduled stream today - last one was yesterday (Thursday).

Appreciate this. Yeah it looks like I got the one drop. The way they make it seem is you get 5 of each in the claim, or there's the "possibility" of it. The one is better than none, but I hadn't heard of the live streams until yesterday. I hyped it in my discord and while it was cool,  it was a bummer I only just found this. Maybe marketing the stream a little more? Rebecca, Megan, and Dani were a lot of fun to watch and they covered the content really well in a good timeline order. Again I have been playing everyday lately using the companion app and I only just saw it yesterday. Im not complaining as it may sound, but displaying my use of this game and then my exposure to content. 

Archived