Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.3

[DE]Megan

vor 59 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Changes:

• Excavation missions will now timeout like many other game modes if Excavation progress is not being made. This addresses an exploit within the Steel Path, and Excavation itself for AFK gain.

How is this meant with the timeout for excavations? "Timeout like many other game modes" - what happens there?

*If the English is bad, Google has translated from German. Originaltext Deutsch: Wie ist das mit dem Timeout bei Ausgrabungen gemeint? "Timeout wie viele andere Spielmodi" - was passiert da?

• Like 3

Thank you for fixing Nidus Prime Tennogen skins. I am a bit disappointed that that the new prime mutation effects only show up on the default prime skin, but happy that my Nidus Prime isn't missing chunks lol. 

Edited by DarkSaint_Exile
  • Like 3

hace 1 hora, [DE]Megan dijo:

Fixed equipping most Skins to Nidus Prime resulting in the Mutation effects not working and there will visibly be pieces missing. 

Thanks team for this!

I'm saying again > Nidus Prime with the trailer sounds in his four would be awesome, please note this!

• Like 2

First of all, thanks for the hotfix <3

[Possible Bug] Revenant Mephisto accessories for Operators.

These marked areas in the image are metal textures, but they are all linked to the first color channel (second color channel changes some very, very little details on Op's mask). Please put those areas in second color channel, where almost all metal textures from Operators accessories are.

Thank you for your attention. <3

Spoiler

SPOILER_Warframe1063_LI.jpg

• Like 2

Nidus Prime's bandolier is not present on his left side, resulting in open holes where it should connect on both front and back.

Spoiler

E7EsL89.pnguJf4GxN.png

With the parts on his legs, his upper left leg part that opens is clipping into his model, appears to not be aligned

Spoiler

eQyU29w.png

Now it appears that multiple pieces of the parts that open from original nidus are clipping through.

And just an added note, i share the opinion in that it should be using Nidus Prime's mutation effect instead of base nidus. And am sad to see multiple parts or his prime self aren't shown anymore.

Edited by HGPhoenix
  • Like 5

4小时前 , Dark_Lugia 说:

Thank you very much
unknown.png

Since Titanfall2 still has server issues:
How about making the Tenet Diplos kinda like the Smart Pistol? The homing aim-burst is way more annoying and disruptive to the game flow than it's helping.
Pls change it from burst to full auto, maybe add a small lock on window or make the bullets aim onto the body and not head.

Just change the Tenet Diplos lock-on mode to secondary fire, easy solution.

As for you idea. I doubt if they would like to put in that much of effort on an existing weapon. Also auto lock-on sounds too "effortless" for them.

Edited by ICA-970326-47
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Voltage said:

The Loki hotfix from yesterday was for an exploit. You can still switch teleport the drone to save time.

The Switch Teleport is not new and has been used in every Plague Star I can remember. I guess only now it's an "exploit."

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nslay said:

The Switch Teleport is not new and has been used in every Plague Star I can remember. I guess only now it's an "exploit."

No, the fix in question was regarding switch teleporting drones into Grineer Sniper Towers to confuse the pathing AI and have it failsafe at the extraction point. This skips the entire drone stage and was considered an exploit by Digital Extremes. Loki switch teleporting drones still works and is intentional.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Voltage said:

No, the fix in question was regarding switch teleporting drones into Grineer Sniper Towers to confuse the pathing AI and have it failsafe at the extraction point. This skips the entire drone stage and was considered an exploit by Digital Extremes. Loki switch teleporting drones still works and is intentional.

Oh OK, I misunderstood. Having the drone spawn at the extraction point after being stuck makes no sense.

1. Any chance we get a buff to the Butchers Revelry?

When there are many stances having great damage multiplier at 700~800% per second. We have this new stance that does 170~200% per second. It's so weak that even the Ghoul Saw itself has understandable stats it's still very very weak.

2. Can we have Tenet Diplos' auto lock-on switch to secondary fire?

It feels not good to use at the moment. We are forced to open fire before right click aim. With the gun's noticeable recoil it's so clunky.

You have done similar weapon before that's Sepulcrum which has lock-on mechanic on secondary fire.

• Like 3

Please remove the limit on the number of Eidolon Phylaxes and Infested Catalysts that can be equipped. 
If I use 4 of each, I can only repeat 2 times in solo, and I have to go back to cetus every time.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thank you very much
unknown.png

Since Titanfall2 still has server issues:
How about making the Tenet Diplos kinda like the Smart Pistol? The homing aim-burst is way more annoying and disruptive to the game flow than it's helping.
Pls change it from burst to full auto, maybe add a small lock on window or make the bullets aim onto the body and not head.

I accidentally accepted a lich with the Diplos and dreaded it the moment I accepted it. Nevermind how absurdly hard the Sister was in terms of raw tanking and constant knockdown that knockdown resist mods had no effect on, the weapon itself is annoyingly lackluster. I'm a big ADS guy and getting it to fire auto after that initial burst is a pain. I constantly forget that ADS causes a lock on for semi-auto.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, krrysis. said:

new prime trailers are really misleading and when u use the product ingame u're slight disappointed, likewise the case of octavia prime trailer, her 4 in trailer even the walls lit, and converts the room into a disco room, i expected the 4 to continue from floor to walls too, but in vain, and her energy was plusing to the beat in the trailer, but not ingame

Yeah, I'm just really hoping that de made a new screech for nidus prime and they're just having trouble getting it in

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Stomno said:

Thanks team for this!

I'm saying again > Nidus Prime with the trailer sounds in his four would be awesome, please note this!

I really hope de is trying to put the screech ingame and are just encountering problems.

• Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.3  

Changes:

• Excavation missions will now timeout like many other game modes if Excavation progress is not being made. This addresses an exploit within the Steel Path, and Excavation itself for AFK gain.

Fixes:

• Fixed Infested enemy spawns in Plague Star fleeing to Cetus when attempting to play the Bounty back to back. 

• Fixed missing Helminth Invigoration pips. This was purely a UI bug and did not remove any Invigoration progress. 

• Fixed equipping most Skins to Nidus Prime resulting in the Mutation effects not working and there will visibly be pieces missing. 

• Fixed the Helminth Infirmary doors not opening for Nidus Prime for players who do not own the Helminth Segment.

• Fixed Valkyr’s Rip Line animation being broken. 

• Fixed HDR mode not being initialized correctly if the game started in borderless mode.

• Fixed inability to Sell Hound/Adversary weapons in the Foundry when using a controller.

Whenever I try to join the other players to help me complete the other steel path version levels like excavation, defense (high level yeah -_-), Hive and mobile defense, no one comes to help me, its makes me upset. Since there are too many enemies taking control. I hate that!

Edited by Roswell5151Qc
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, --TL--Lele said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Could you please fix mission timer. it starts counting in orbiter and makes it very annoying for those trying to speedrun missions!
Thanks!

I guess I don't exactly get the point here.. if you're into speedruns, how does the timer have any effect on that ?
If you go fast and know you did everything possible.. there is kinda like no room for improvement anyways, right ?

If you KNOW, you did it fast, why do you need someone or something to tell you so ? And btw. this only happens, when you're idleing in the orbiter or idk where you start your missions from.. if you play consecutive runs, which is kinda the point in speedruns, the timer is accurate-ish.

To my knowledge, it's at least known by the team, that the issue exists. And since it's something affecting everyone, they're surely going to straighten it out again at some point. At least no one gets punished for staying too long in any mission ;)

Edited by kulow
  • Like 1