Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.3

[DE]Megan

yep

5 часов назад, Dark_Lugia сказал:

Thank you very much
unknown.png

Since Titanfall2 still has server issues:
How about making the Tenet Diplos kinda like the Smart Pistol? The homing aim-burst is way more annoying and disruptive to the game flow than it's helping.
Pls change it from burst to full auto, maybe add a small lock on window or make the bullets aim onto the body and not head.

Nidus prime version of the mutation is not working for the nidus tennogen skins even after the prime toggle option is switched ON. I am not able to see the prime version of mutation on a tennogen skin for nidus even though Im using the prime toggle options ON and using a Nidus Prime itself. I would like the prime version of the nidus mutation style to be seen on a tennogen skin used as long as I have switched on the 'prime toggle' ON. 

PLEASE FIX THIS, Else doesnt make sense for me to have a prime nidus and not have the prime style mutation shown at all. Thanks

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Excavation missions will now timeout like many other game modes if Excavation progress is not being made. This addresses an exploit within the Steel Path, and Excavation itself for AFK gain.

I think that's unfair to players not in SP excavations. Such as in Syndicate missions. If I spend 5 minutes running around the map looking for medallions, does it count as no progress and the mission will fail? This has to be overlooked. Please fix this.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Infested enemy spawns in Plague Star fleeing to Cetus when attempting to play the Bounty back to back.

Gameplay wise, it's indeed annoying. Lorewise? That would be more terrifying. If anyone played Halo 3's level Floodgate, Plague Star is pretty similar minus several key differences.

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed equipping most Skins to Nidus Prime resulting in the Mutation effects not working and there will visibly be pieces missing. 

So the most important and unique aspect of his prime appearing on regular Tennogen with decals on was a "mistake / bug"? Are you serious?

It's nice to have his golden arm present on Tennogen, but why are you excluding his stacks effect? It's Mesa Prime all over again.

18 hours ago, Ifeanyi said:

Fetch is still buggy on Merulina

People having been reporting that since the launch of  yareli. This happens when you aren't the host and playing as a client, you've to get off or directly ride over the loot to collect it, but imagine them listening to feedback. 

17 hours ago, ICA-970326-47 said:

Just change the Tenet Diplos lock-on mode to secondary fire, easy solution.

As for you idea. I doubt if they would like to put in that much of effort on an existing weapon. Also auto lock-on sounds too "effortless" for them.

i dont understand, if cyanex can do it, why can't diplos?

15 hours ago, Guinylen said:

I think that's unfair to players not in SP excavations. Such as in Syndicate missions. If I spend 5 minutes running around the map looking for medallions, does it count as no progress and the mission will fail? This has to be overlooked. Please fix this.

Y'know I was okay-ish with the change until you brought that up (since it's easy to just run over to a spot within 15 minutes to activate an extractor/feed one). That is an actual valid concern, and combined with the carrier bug where they just don't spawn whatsoever at a certain mark of time, will make an already infuriating mission type, more infuriating. If I could get Cryotic efficiently from anywhere else, including, dare-I-say, defection missions, I probably would; at least there, it's not dependent on enemy spawns.

DE please fix AW Melee, which became broken a couple Updates ago, a day or 3 ago:

Best I can figure is that when Melee is mapped to a different button, a recent update stopped reading that for AW.  It's not a keyboard or Options thing on my end, but currently I cannot Melee in AW.  This is frustrating in Space & GAME BREAKINGLY INFURIATING when trying to do Landscape stuff like Plague Star, as once I go into AW, I cannot Melee to get out of it.  Currently, I must either fly into water or hope to be shot down to exit AW & use my WF Abilities.

PLEASE FIX ASAP

Thanks!

Some of the Ghoulsaw's combos needs swapped like for example, the current Forward + Left Click needs to been replaced with Back + Left Click while the current Forward + Left Click needs to be its own function you can swap/toggle to as a secondary for the weapon. 

Because currently you run around holding W while spamming Left Click which is annoying, i just want to swing the Ghoulsaw like a normal two-hand melee weapon. Overall i love the Ghoulsaw it's an awesome weapon, but it indeed needs bit of tuning.     

On 2021-09-10 at 8:14 PM, Roswell5151Qc said:

Whenever I try to join the other players to help me complete the other steel path version levels like excavation, defense (high level yeah -_-), Hive and mobile defense, no one comes to help me, its makes me upset. Since there are too many enemies taking control. I hate that!

I'd strongly recommend Vauban with max duration+range Vortex and a very good high-damage primary or secondary. Also, booben's 3 scales with enemy level so that could be a viable source of wiping the floor with them. 3's augment, to an extent, could also allow you to spam 3 until dead or <5 enemies.

On 2021-09-10 at 9:32 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed equipping most Skins to Nidus Prime resulting in the Mutation effects not working and there will visibly be pieces missing. 

Now the primed infested effect doesnt show at all with other skins or helmets.

Is it possible to have the primed infested effect on when 'prime details' is toggled on?

• Excavation missions will now timeout like many other game modes if Excavation progress is not being made. This addresses an exploit within the Steel Path, and Excavation itself for AFK gain.

So quick to fix all these steel path exploits but of course the cell carrier spawn bug is untouched for years. I think excavation could use a rework.

Archived