Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Prime Details Are Terrible

Djolltax

On 2021-09-11 at 10:43 PM, Deminisis said:

Wasted money on tennogen to find out the mutation doesn't work. I feel like DE just didn't want to put in the extra work.

Nah I bet they'll scrape some time to fine tune this extra bit more

They want this to work just as we do. When thier shift ends they play among us.

On 2021-09-10 at 7:55 PM, Deshiel said:

Very sad about it too. 

Please look into this further DE. <3

Am I the only one who actually likes this? For years I speculated/hoped Nidus Prime was a lot more "elegant" and "polished" than regular Nidus. Having his mutations open without tendrils while in Tennogen is just that.

So I am getting exactly what I asked for, but other people seem to hate it. 

2 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

Am I the only one who actually likes this? For years I speculated/hoped Nidus Prime was a lot more "elegant" and "polished" than regular Nidus. Having his mutations open without tendrils while in Tennogen is just that.

So I am getting exactly what I asked for, but other people seem to hate it. 

So you like Nidus Prime with Nidus mutation? Because there's nothing more elegant or polished you are just getting good ol' Nidus mutation.

I'm in agreement on this one. I've been looking at regular Nidus mutation for years. I don't need to see more of it. Prime Details should give me more than a golden arm. Even that doesn't work right, the cool arm effect is replaced with the old Nidus mutation. I want to enjoy the cool new prime ability effects and the mutation stacks on the other skins. It was fine on release.

1 hour ago, Deshiel said:

So you like Nidus Prime with Nidus mutation? Because there's nothing more elegant or polished you are just getting good ol' Nidus mutation.

Nidus Prime details with Nidus mutation is what I like. The metallic arm and chest "column" look very elegant in Technocyst.

3 hours ago, CannedSoupG said:

I'm in agreement on this one. I've been looking at regular Nidus mutation for years. I don't need to see more of it. Prime Details should give me more than a golden arm. Even that doesn't work right, the cool arm effect is replaced with the old Nidus mutation. I want to enjoy the cool new prime ability effects and the mutation stacks on the other skins. It was fine on release.

That's fair, I only wish we both could get what we want

Am 11.9.2021 um 18:16 schrieb Xantelian:

The whole Prime Access is a let down for me. 

Strun is good stat-wise but is single target in a game that just got two S-tier group-clearing shotguns that are much more viable in the vast majority of the game.

Magnus has way too much zoom and has weak audio design, even compared to the original. Sounds almost suppressed or like some kind of energy weapon. 

Mech skin is cool but how much do you actually use it and the head spinning looks absolutely rediculous. It only works for the base skin and needs to just be removed at this point.

Orbiter decorations are cool I guess.

Synadana is... meh. Only really works with Nidus but even then I prefer many others. 

Then Nidus Prime himself. The biggest let down of them all. The base design itself is way too similar to his normal version for my liking but now he has a shiny arm and the mutations just look awful. Like a fat venom. Why is he so wide? Then there's the bugs with the other skins/helmets like the mutations not working properly, entire chunks of the model invisible and the base Nidus Prime skin on the legs from the knees downwards having no stacks at 20+ when the rest of the body is covered even without armour pieces equipped. Not sure if that's a bug or intentional but it looks absolutely stupid. I'm also not a fan of how the prime details look when he has the stacks. No way I'd use this over deluxe.

Very disappointing. 

You named every single reason why I did not go for Prime Access this time.

On 2021-09-10 at 4:54 PM, Djolltax said:

The changes made to Nidus Prime's details are garbage. They now use the old mutation looks with the flaps of skin coming off, no tentacle coverage on the body.

This is awful. Why would I use Nidus Prime with tennogen skins if the best part of it is taken away?

I highly advise DE revert their changes so that tennogen skins with prime details use prime mutation, otherwise the hype for Nidus Prime will die off even faster.

This also happens on switch. Super annoying...

On 2021-09-11 at 11:43 PM, Deminisis said:

Wasted money on tennogen to find out the mutation doesn't work. I feel like DE just didn't want to put in the extra work.

Same , i just bought the skin and never knew the prime assets wouldnt appear on the skin. rip 6$

Archived