Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounty Reward Profit-Taker Orb Phase 4

MrBlaska

I was doing this bounty in Fortuna to get enough Atmos Systems to rank up the Vox Solaris Syndicate and sometimes I kill the Orb and the objective isn't "complete", the reward window up in the middle won't show up and it doesn't fix until going to Orbiter or do any other mission.

I can second this. I was playing Phase 4 multiple times and the "Mission Complete" notification didn't show up after downing Profit-taker and got none of the rewards. Re-logging or returning to orbiter didn't seem to fix it. I did get the loot dropped by Profit-taker after defeating it, just not the mission complete rewards (Relics, Mods, Systems etc.).

Came here to lol for this exact same problem. Was excited to get into my first ever Profit Taker run and... No bounty rewards. 

Went three more times and only got the bounty rewards twice. 

And no I wasn't afk or fishing (though that doesn't seem to stop people from getting rewards from other open world bounties). 

Yep looks like Profit Taker stages are broken again...

List of things broken this time:

• After shields are down and all 4 legs have been disabled, sometimes it bugs and you can't shoot the main body, resetting the health of all 4 legs to full again
  • No timer during last shield phase
  • Conversations from Biz/Little Duck/Eudico not triggering properly mid-fight and during changes in phases
  • Bounty rewards not given after successfully killing Profit-Taker (Profit-Taker still drops credits/toroids/bonds after dying however)

Will add more as I find more, or until it's fixed at least

Archived