Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add /Selfdestruct Command

NineteenLettersLong

/unstuck does nothing in far too many situation, having a way to instantly kill yourself to revive could help in some situations where /unstuck does not. My most recent issue is I got stuck in a nechramech that was frozen in place while perpetually boosting without consuming fuel. Had to leave and forfeit 2 rounds of plaguestar reward.

On 2021-09-10 at 8:45 PM, NineteenLettersLong said:

/unstuck does nothing in far too many situation, having a way to instantly kill yourself to revive could help in some situations where /unstuck does not. My most recent issue is I got stuck in a nechramech that was frozen in place while perpetually boosting without consuming fuel. Had to leave and forfeit 2 rounds of plaguestar reward.

Or if they simply made it respawn you at the beginning of the game. May suck but beats being stuck. Or create a spawn for every section of the map strictly for when /unstuck is used, it teleports them to that spot. There ain’t that many map segments so it shouldn’t be that hard for them to do. 

39 minutes ago, (PSN)chris1pat8twins said:

Or if they simply made it respawn you at the beginning of the game. May suck but beats being stuck. Or create a spawn for every section of the map strictly for when /unstuck is used, it teleports them to that spot. There ain’t that many map segments so it shouldn’t be that hard for them to do. 

In the instance described above it wouldn't have changed anything if the mech was still boosting in place after the teleport. Completely destroying the mech and downing myself would have allowed me to fully reset out of the problem though.

I think they have something against a command like this because its been talked about a lot, last time during Orphix Venom event where people got stuck in almost every game and only way to fix it was dying, but they still havent implemented it. 

Worst part is, when you bug out on an easier mission with a tanky warframe that has arcanes to heal itself, you just cant die in any way... So only solution is quitting. 

So far unstuck has helped maybe once for me when I got stuck to a root... 

Archived