Strongest Boss?

Host migration. It's denying people of their loot, it disbands entire squads, and there is no known strategy to combat its mechanics.

Joke aside, just asking for a strongest boss isn't really enough. What do you mean by "strongest? Tankiest, or most mechanically demanding boss? Imo, tankiest could be Lephantis. Back in the day, i've only ran out of ammo on two bosses: Lephantis and Vay Hek. Vay Hek, because you need to hit a tiny moving hitbox that opens up occasionally. Lephantis is telegraphing its opennings but can eat a lot of ammo.

Most mechanically demanding would be Ropalolyst, maybe. 3 shield/dmg phases, and 4th to finally kill him. If you miss a moment at te end of any phase, gotta repeat it. Other bosses are way more forgiving imo.

• Like 5

the next nonsense that DE decide needs a 99.9% damage reduction, or two hours of invulnerability and quarter second openings.

or NPC giving speech for 5 straight days before we can fight it.

seriously i'm starting to quesition DE's ability to design battles in videogame.

the best work they've done so far is nihil. there are clear phases of the fight, clear openings, telegraphed moves, fair one-shots, yet people hate it.

On 2021-09-11 at 4:34 AM, mrgudveseli said:

Host migration. It's denying people of their loot, it disbands entire squads, and there is no known strategy to combat its mechanics.

Joke aside, just asking for a strongest boss isn't really enough. What do you mean by "strongest? Tankiest, or most mechanically demanding boss? Imo, tankiest could be Lephantis. Back in the day, i've only ran out of ammo on two bosses: Lephantis and Vay Hek. Vay Hek, because you need to hit a tiny moving hitbox that opens up occasionally. Lephantis is telegraphing its opennings but can eat a lot of ammo.

Most mechanically demanding would be Ropalolyst, maybe. 3 shield/dmg phases, and 4th to finally kill him. If you miss a moment at te end of any phase, gotta repeat it. Other bosses are way more forgiving imo.

Lol, ikr

Ambulas is probably the worst fight (not bad if you are solo but with a group it drags) followed by that boss on Deimos that requires the lanterns. He is annoying. Ropalyst is a close third.

Other than these 3 most of the bosses are pretty consistent with their mechanics/annoying stuff.

Except Vay Hek on Earth. I will forever hate him because of that tiny hitbox and janky flight movement. I use controller and aiming is not as precise as mouse and keyboard.

• Like 1

On 2021-09-11 at 2:02 PM, (NSW)Hajime-Nagumo said:

I mean most invincibility stages

Well then, take a look at bosses who are most of the time invulnerable, with few openings over time: Lephantis, Lt. Krill, Ropalolyst, Vay Hek, Sargas Ruk.