General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Perrin Sequence syndicate still requires Atlas Prime Chassis sacrifice to rank up to Partner, despite vaulting

MqToasty

Despite Atlas Prime's vaulting and both Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda changing their sacrifice requirements, Perrin Sequence still requires a built Atlas Prime Chassis to rank up to Partner.  For consistency, this should probably be changed to Inaros Prime Chassis (to match Cephalon Suda's change) or something similar.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, WinterNL said:

Yeah this is really annoying, I was waiting for it to change and now I'm afraid to build it in case it gets fixed as I'm building it..

Yeah, I'm in the same boat.  Now take this with a grain of salt, but it is around 9am on a Sunday over there (EST), so I highly doubt there will be a new Hotfix within 24 hours.  If you are or will be ready to rank up in 12 hours and are willing to expend a vaulted bp, then if you start now I suspect you will have a very good chance of making it before the new Hotfix drops next week.

I'm betting on it myself right now, and if a hotfix drops in the next 12 hours or so, here's hoping I can cancel before it finishes!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Ergo Glast will be made aware of the updated market conditions and switch to some other prime part in our next hotfix

Thank you, sir.  While I gambled and won, I am sure other aspiring benevolent capitalists will benefit greatly from Director Glast's commitment to corporate sustainability.