Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do duplicate hounds do anything besides taking up slots?

TARINunit9

Question

For instance, is it possible to get more mods off them? And if so, do I still get the mods if I sell straight from the foundry? Can they be dismantled for parts in case I want to build a different one later, or do those only come from the inbox message after beating the Sister? Do they have randomized stats beyond the randomized parts they come with?

6 answers to this question

What I do is: take the hound off the foundry, sell the extra weapon for credits, level the hound up to 30, feed the hound to Legs in Fortuna for 4000 standing. Using this method, yes I have duplicates of all the hound mods. 

It would be really nice if we could get the mods and/or parts from directly selling them from the foundry.

Il y a 1 heure, LillyRaccune a dit :

What I do is: take the hound off the foundry, sell the extra weapon for credits, level the hound up to 30, feed the hound to Legs in Fortuna for 4000 standing. Using this method, yes I have duplicates of all the hound mods. 

It would be really nice if we could get the mods and/or parts from directly selling them from the foundry.

Hello! Since you commented on the subject I was curious if you sold any of your hound in the foundry. The latest update said that we can and yet I cannot find the option anywhere. They told us that we can but omitted the "how".

6 hours ago, Vladshadowking said:

Hello! Since you commented on the subject I was curious if you sold any of your hound in the foundry. The latest update said that we can and yet I cannot find the option anywhere. They told us that we can but omitted the "how".

No, I haven't sold anything directly from the foundry. I've tried looking for the button too, I can't find it either.

I tried reading the post about it, I didn't find anything except that "controllers can't do the thing" comment.

Archived