Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Regards To Changes to Kuva Lich Progression

R34LM

So the intention was to increase the expedience in which you could progress through the Liches so that they are matched (or at least on par) with Sisters. You increased the rate in which Thralls will spawn, which is nice.

However, that wasn't the issue. The issue is that the Liches themselves are a lot more stubborn when it comes to spawning in the first place. Multiple times I've gone through every single mission until the very last on Earth for my Lich to finally spawn, whereas a Sister would have spawned at mission 3 on average.

The change that is needed is for Liches spawning logic to be tweaked. Have them be "angered" more by their Thralls dying so that they spawn in quicker than they do now. Because, I don't know about you, but I don't prefer to do nearly every single mission on a planet before my Lich finally decides to show up.

Yeah it didnt seem to make much difference on the pacing of the liches. Seems like a change they threw in without actually running a lich to see how long it took, or maybe running the numbers to see the average time of a run, cause its a hell of a lot longer than a sister.

Archived