Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

synoid gammacor

(XBOX)Scooby Doo6878

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Zenith9020 said:

That’s not a lot at all lol. Thank you so much ☺️!!

in your opinion, is it a good weapon for a energy heavy warframe?

if you're finding yourself lacking on energy, there's a lot of things you can do:

- make Energy restores - or "Pizzas" as they're called by the community - and use them at the start of a mission.

- consider investing into the Zenurik Focus school. not sure how far you are in the game, but Zenurik is arguably the best Focus school.

- try to get Arcane Energize, it makes it so that picking up an energy orb has a good chance to give you a ton of energy.

- you could also consider tweaking your builds to have a little more efficiency. it might mean sacrificing a little power overall, but you'll be able to cast more often.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Zenith9020 said:

That’s not a lot at all lol. Thank you so much ☺️!!

in your opinion, is it a good weapon for a energy heavy warframe?

Every little bit helps.  Even with maxed Zenurik and arcane energize, you can find yourself in a bind due to bad luck, parasitic eximi, ancient disruptors, and magnetic procs.  And SO/ESO don't let you use gear items.  There are certainly more effective secondaries for DPS, but the synoid gammacor is one of my favorites anyway.

I love it.

Might still be my most used secondary.

Works great, gives energy when I sorely need it sometimes and saves the day.

If you are chasing the meta and DPS, that's a whole different thing, but if you like the weapon and find it fun, it works just fine.

I have loaded it with Forma, I am not an anti-forma player.

It depends on where you are in the game.  As you progress, you'll have the chance to unlock more and more different ways to get energy.  There are plenty, and none of them is explicitly "right" or "wrong", it's more about what flavor you want.  And you can stack multiple, if you want.  At the very least, if you don't have any other way of getting more energy, the Synoid Gammacor is probably much better than nothing.

It really depends on your build , if you are running a frame with a larger energy pool you will get more as you get rough 25%.

Also it should not be depended upon for primary source of energy but more for the ocassional emergency bursts to keep already efficient frames going further.

I would suggest investing in other means of energy regen.

Archived