Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need some help with melee

Sufferot

Question

In a nutshell - I'm trying to switch to a new weapon from heavy blades, and I can't help myself with the choice.

I was using heavy blades for quite a while (technically - from times when galatine prime and dokhram head for zaw arrived). I'm pretty used to big and shiny crit numbers with mediocre AS. But I feel like it's time to switch to something else, cause I was using GramP (and that new exec didn't last long) for, as it  feels, my whole playtime.

Only thing is... Most of the current weapons are about "death from a thousand cuts", or just glorified gun slapped with a blade. I really despise glaves and gunblades. And "they will die to a slash procs" doesn't cut it for me. So... Maybe someone will help me out with what weapon to use, just to get new fun and experience from the game?

2 answers to this question

Hammers maybe? I "like" it's stance. I like zaw-hammers for exodias (now you have 2 from event!).

ps. you despise sarpa but, as some other weapons, can be used different ways. My sarpa, could slowly kill enemies, keeping combo. Or it can kill it quickly without keeping combo.

48 minutes ago, quxier said:

ps. you despise sarpa but, as some other weapons, can be used different ways. My sarpa, could slowly kill enemies, keeping combo. Or it can kill it quickly without keeping combo.

I just want my melee to be a melee, also, I just can't stand using gunblade's stances

Archived