Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corinth Prime Alt-Fire Sound still hurts :(

H_ex

15 minutes ago, H_ex said:

is this just me? like there's unpleasant sounds and there's just straight up ones that genuinely hurt in addition to it being uncomfortable. this is the first time of its kind for me.

It probably isn’t exclusively you that has this problem. I don’t, so I am not sure what you are talking about. How does a sound genuinely hurt you? I have not experienced this is WF so I am curious.

On 2021-09-11 at 6:57 PM, krc473 said:

It probably isn’t exclusively you that has this problem. I don’t, so I am not sure what you are talking about. How does a sound genuinely hurt you? I have not experienced this is WF so I am curious.

as stated by@gbjbaanb, it's "scraping noise/chink" where the sound I can best describe is comparable to those "frequency tests" to see how high of a frequency you can hear. 

For me personally, at the minimum, I'm unable to use the weapon's alt-fire comfortably for more than 2 or 3 times before it becomes unbearable/discomforting. It is true though that I've found that no one else has found this a problem, so I guess it's not too significant. So I guess I'll have to use other weapons then, which sucks unless there are some sort of in-game solution.

Archived