I'm planning to buy Khora Bundle but her prime version will come out

ThompFox15

Question

18 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, Prexades said:

Khora Prime is still at least 6 month away.

Personally I don't think the bundle is worth it, as Khora is relatively easy to farm and unless you really want her Syandana, you are getting more value from her deluxe skin bundle.

Oh the deluxe skin? I wishlist it along the regular one. It's look good her deluxe. 

2 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

it's your money, but Khora is one of the more accessible frames, and her Prime will still be a while away. after Nidus it will be Harrow Prime, and then either Khora or Garuda (I think?)

I saw in Levvvel website,  Nidus Prime then Harrow Prime and Khora Prime on winter 2021 but I'm not sure because Nidus just come out so probably around April if I'n correct.

There is no

vor 2 Stunden schrieb ThompFox15:

I saw in Levvvel website,  Nidus Prime then Harrow Prime and Khora Prime on winter 2021 but I'm not sure because Nidus just come out so probably around April if I'n correct.

That is not official info, but rather speculation based of the pattern of past prime releases. Still Khora Prime arriving early to mid 2022 seems likely. If you want to farm her, remember her parts drop only from SO, not ESO.

Edited by Prexades
spelling
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Prexades said:

There is no

That is not official info, but rather speculation based of the pattern of past prime releases. Still Khora Prime arriving early to mid 2022 seems likely. If you want to farm her, remember her parts drop only from SO, not ESO.

Oh Ok then. Thank you