Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara's glass piece was not showing

BlueDepthsPrimia

The pieces of her glass starts to not showing recently without a reason, mabye it's because of the update.... just guessing😩

Those on the head wont show anywhere, and when attempt to change color, the glass pieces of whole body just disappeared. Even in the login screen or previewing the skin/helmet.

I play Gara solely for the look of the glass armor and this beautiful skin but now my favorite part starts to not showing which makes me feel super depressed :((((

Did someone also encounter similar situation? if so how do you fix it or just left? 

Pls help :((((((((((((((((((((

https://imgur.com/a/Hsm0YMn

It seems to be more related to transparency than gara specifically

Also happens with Merulina's tail (invisible in missions, simulacrum, captura and orbiter. Host and client alike)
The glassmaker's operator ear piece has the issue too (invisible in orbiter and in arsenal, but appear as expected in captura. Didn't test the rest)

Captura screenshots of Volnus prime and Merulina

EE.cfg, visual settings :

Révélation

[Windows_Config,/EE/Types/Base/Config]
Stats.Visible=1
Net.DTLS=1
Graphics.AnisotropicFiltering=ATF_8X
Graphics.AntiAliasing=AA_TEMPORAL
Graphics.AutoDetectGraphicsSettings=0
Graphics.Borderless=1
Graphics.EffectsIntensity=1.2
Graphics.EnableContactShadows=1
Graphics.FullScreenSizeX=1920
Graphics.FullScreenSizeY=1080
Graphics.GeometryDetail=GD_HIGH
Graphics.LowShaderQuality=1
Graphics.ParticleSysQuality=PQ_HIGH
Graphics.RefreshRate=59.94006
Graphics.SSAO=0
Graphics.ShadowQuality=SQ_HIGH
Graphics.TAASharpen=1
Graphics.TextureQuality=TQ_HIGH
Graphics.TrilinearFiltering=TF_ON
Graphics.UseDeferred=1

edit: the formating was so bad I thought it wasn't a bug report. Please guys, read the guidelines next time

I think this is related if it's connected to transparency, I noticed that Gara's glass wall and spectrorage were almost invisible. Here's the video from the simulacrum: 

As you can see in the video, they turn back to normal when I switch to the classic graphics engine. I also had her glass parts and the glass from the Rephrax longsword skin dissapear, but that has been inconsistent. The glass wall and spectrorage not being visible is consistent in missions and the simulacrum, tested also with a couple of energy colors.

Fixed it when I went into Options>Display>High Shader Quality - turn it on.
I never used to need it turned on to see the glass but sometime around nidus prime release the glass stopped showing for me and hadn't changed any of my display settings and I'm certain it was always off.
Hopefully this fixes it for anybody else!

Archived