Matchmaking option (warframe restriction) Updated: Added a summary of feedback & Limited number of bans

(PSN)Frost_Nephilim

16 minutes ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

I'm unable to see what you mean, explain?

This has been discussed countless times, and you've been on these forums long enough to have seen dosens of "let me have the option to not be matched with frame X" threads. All these threads get eventually closed for one simple reason: what they (and you) are asking is inherently toxic and must never be implemented!

Do trolls exist? Sure! This is, after all, the Internet. But every frame has perfectly legitimate uses to it. And a setting to not get matched with a frame of your choice is much more easily exploitable than the fairly limited ways any given frame could be used. How? It depends on the specifics of the implementation. But any viable implementation of this opens up a much bigger gap to exploit!

31 minutes ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

Everyday there's a new limbo you know? Everyday there's a new mr27, Mr5, new banshee player, new nova, etc

So this blacklisting of players only solves the issue of current players, not the constant wave newer ones

And more often times than not, it's the inexperienced players or those first timers that are typically the problem. They don't be understanding why you hate it so much, want to argue with you, claim you're "killing the fun", argue they're "helping you" where as after the ones who've been using the frames for a while are a tad bit more willing to listen likely because of other encounters with people who dislike what they're doing

So your problem isn't being matched with a specific frame or with a troll player, now is it? From what you've said here, it seems that the issue is that you don't want to be matched with rookies! You only agree to tolerate them as long as what they do does not affect you, but you want to make sure you don't have to adjust your playstyle to what they are doing.

Read your own statements again and think about them for a bit! With an attitude like that, the only suitable game mode is solo!

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

hear what you're saying. Makes sense and is an effective idea that I'm for. And you're right, it's pretty quick to just exit the mission and do it again after you blacklist the troll

I guess I could just settle for that

My only real reason for making this is that I have a deep hatred for limbo. His theme is epic but his abilities are toxic in 99% of all missions in my opinion.... no frame can reach his level of just outright interrupting combat or putting a stop to it. Sure some frames can use powerful abilities to bypass his rifting but that's not every frame like for my frost for example. I'll be out of energy trying to get kills before this man's runs out of a 10th of energy.

He Kills my vibe almost everytime

Interesting edit! Did the original version betray too much of your true motivation? Don't worry, I quoted that version in my above post to preserve it!

• Like 2

On 2021-09-13 at 7:45 PM, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

This has been discussed countless times, and you've been on these forums long enough to have seen dosens of "let me have the option to not be matched with frame X" threads. All these threads get eventually closed for one simple reason: what they (and you) are asking is inherently toxic and must never be implemented!

Do trolls exist? Sure! This is, after all, the Internet. But every frame has perfectly legitimate uses to it. And a setting to not get matched with a frame of your choice is much more easily exploitable than the fairly limited ways any given frame could be used. How? It depends on the specifics of the implementation. But any viable implementation of this opens up a much bigger gap to exploit!

So your problem isn't being matched with a specific frame or with a troll player, now is it? From what you've said here, it seems that the issue is that you don't want to be matched with rookies! You only agree to tolerate them as long as what they do does not affect you, but you want to make sure you don't have to adjust your playstyle to what they are doing.

Read your own statements again and think about them for a bit! With an attitude like that, the only suitable game mode is solo!

On 2021-09-13 at 7:51 PM, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

Interesting edit! Did the original version betray too much of your true motivation? Don't worry, I quoted that version in my above post to preserve it!

Edit: I didn't notice the bit about me disliking rookies, yes new players are part of the issue 

And so are trolls

And so are people who want to play the game the way they want to play it

(3 different types of people that can be ridiculously annoying when using certain frames)

To reiterate what I was going to tell bird, banning current players only solves the issue with current players. So even after you have banned them all, there's still an influx of new players on the way to keep you in this never ending loop of having to ban them. New/inexperienced players are the main ones more likely to be so annoying, not solely. People who just wish to troll or not care about what others want them to do (that last one becomes more reasonable when you know that I literally want limbos to do nothing nothing but look pretty until the level gets hard.)

It's not their fault, they are just new and testing out the game or just want to play the game how they like it, that's okay!

But I don't want to be there while you are learning or using unfriendly warframes the way they see fit. If they DONT use the warframe, I'd love to play with them no matter if theyre are NEW, are a TROLL, or play the game without consideration of others!

They can't do anything to mess me up, so I'll love them no matter what.

It's only a problem when using that unfriendly frame

Thus the frame allows toxicity... End of edit.

I love how there's always one person who thinks theirs some secret diabolical plan when someone mentions any kind of change lmao

No dude... I meant what I said. My comment was edited because if you read what it said originally and then look at Birdframe_Prime's last few paragraphs, you will realize he or she already addressed what I was trying tell them. They mention the fact that their idea is limited as the new players can still join in but atleast you would be able to just block them, leave, and join the mission again and likely won't get matched up with another.

My "true motivation" has been stated clearly in both comments that you have quoted. I mean in the edited one that you literally just quoted, I clearly mention my 99.99% annoyance with limbo........ read it...

it's not the players fault that I have to switch to my operator when an enemy is outside the rift, not his fault enemies are piling up at the edge of hist caty, not his fault that the only thing he's good for in most missions that I play is just being a cheerleader since I need nothing from him and anything he dies just slows me down or create annoying screen effects lol

It's the frame(s)

Edited by (PSN)Frost_Nephilim

59 minutes ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

This has been discussed countless times, and you've been on these forums long enough to have seen dosens of "let me have the option to not be matched with frame X" threads.

I primarily use the fan concept section of the forms so no, I haven't been in this section long enough to see people wanting warframe restrictions..........

All these threads get eventually closed for one simple reason: what they (and you) are asking is inherently toxic and must never be implemented!

So the reason they're toxic.. is because they're toxic...

Dude...

How? It depends on the specifics of the implementation. But any viable implementation of this opens up a much bigger gap to exploit!

In other words you don't know how the implementation of how I described it, will make it toxic??? You're telling me Its just toxic because it's toxic?

:facepalm:

I'm sorry we gotta stop here. I can't reply to this, you aren't saying anything man...

• (PSN)Frost_Nephilim changed the title to Matchmaking option (warframe restriction) Updated: Added a summary of feedback
6 hours ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

I love how there's always one person who thinks theirs some secret diabolical plan when someone mentions any kind of change lmao

There is no secret plan - you simply screwed up and wrote what you actually though. Then you re-read it, realised how bad that makes you sound and tried to hide it. But failed. All I did was call you out on it! Or are you trying to claim that your edit amounted to fixing a couple of typos and a bit of rephrasing?

And people don't need to take my word for it - they can read both versions of your post (I quoted both of them in case you try and make a third one) and judge for themselves!

And once they read the initial version of your post, they will know for a fact what sort of toxicity drives requests like yours. And why they need to be shut down for the good of the community!

• Like 4

So the reason they're toxic.. is because they're toxic...

They are toxic for the dosens of reasons already mentioned in the previous "I hate limbo and am too lazy to use recruiting" threads. There is absolutely no point to rehash them all here. They pop up every couple of months like clockwork!

In other words you don't know how the implementation of how I described it, will make it toxic??? You're telling me Its just toxic because it's toxic?

Have you ever written any code? If you had, you'd know that what you've described is at best a vague concept of an idea! If this is implemented and a troll decides to exploit it, what they do will depend on the specifics of the implementation. Since you have not provided any specifics - an full description of a possible exploit is not yet possible.

But as a vague concept - recall that timed events tend to have meta frames (Hildryn for Orphix Venom, Titania for Plague Star, your hated Limbo for Scarlet Spear). Without them, the event is not impossible but definitely much harder than it should be. A troll could block that meta frame, jump into a pub squad, stay until new players could no longer join and then leave (moving on to another squad) - leaving the squad undermanned and without the most effective tools for the job.

• Like 5

Any kind of messing around with matchmaking is a big no no, not just for Warframe but for any online game and developers dont even consider this kind of things op is suggesting .

If this wasnt a case you primarily wouldn't have high ping players playing on your server and your gameplay wouldnt be ruined by laggy hosts.Point of me saying this is that there are far larger problems than ones op is talking about here, that developers allow just to avoid their game having long matchmaking, which gives very bad reputation to any game.

• Like 2

The game already allows you to get a premade group to control what people are using. It being an "inconvenience" is a consequence of your desire to control what random people are doing. This is an "inconvenience" that you are deliberately choosing.

With a lack of desire to control what you can't really control, the "inconvenience" goes away.

This means you can either continue to be bothered by others for no legitimate reason, play alone, or go with a controlled group.

As for "trolls", being bad at the game isn't synonymous with trolling. I pug every single run, even those I shouldn't [radiation], and the only bad behavior I come across is people leeching. The amount of legitimate trolling is nearly non-existent, someone raging in chat has been a more common occurrence, and even that is rare.

When it comes to Limbo, at some point people need to realize that even if the Limbo is bad, if you're being impeded by a Limbo to such a degree, then you're no better than they are.

The mentality of "no one offers me anything useful" is also a case of where you should honestly just be soloing to begin with.

• Like 3

To the main Idea/starter of this thread: This idea has a ton of issues that need to be solved first before it an be implemented.
For example: how do these lists work in groups?  Is it the hosts list that matters (in which case other members could be disappointed) or do they all get added together (which brings its own slew of issues)?
I mean there just isn't a "good" solution here.
Say you add the lists together: There are high chances that someone is blocking a frame you want, meaning it wont have a chance to appear. 
Further what happens if two players meet up, one is blocking most of the non-nuke frames (he wants the mission to go super quick) and one is blocking most of the nuke frames (they don't want it to go fast and kill enemies on their own), between them say 90% of the frames are now blocked.....so what happens to matchmaking?  Is it now practically impossible for any other player to join that squad of two simply because their lists added together cover almost everything?  Or does only one list take precedence meaning that one player is going to be severely disappointed in a "broken" feature?
After all you're trapped between "Matchmaking is broken and useless...." and "Filter lists are useless and broken..."

As other have stated this is just a bad idea to ban frames, and comes from a really toxic mindset.
Blacklisting players is much better and solves the problem of being stuck with "troll frames" since its the player, not the frame, that decides how trollish it is.

16 hours ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

Player blacklist is something I would be in favour of - as long as the blacklist is very limited in size (say you are only able to blacklist 50 players at a time) and players can only be added there temporarily (say, for a week at a time) to prevent trolling attempts by large clans.

While IDGAF about being temporary, the biggest thing to prevent trolling and abuse of a blacklist would just be "You can only blacklist players that you have actually played with"
This way you can't start up witch hunts of "Hey, blacklist So-and-So, I heard they are a troll and rage and try to dox you....." that ends up getting an innocent person blacklisted by major parts of the player base simply because someone wanted to ruin their time.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, RistN said:

Any kind of messing around with matchmaking is a big no no, not just for Warframe but for any online game and developers dont even consider this kind of things op is suggesting .

If this wasnt a case you primarily wouldn't have high ping players playing on your server and your gameplay wouldnt be ruined by laggy hosts.Point of me saying this is that there are far larger problems than ones op is talking about here, that developers allow just to avoid their game having long matchmaking, which gives very bad reputation to any game.

Umm... have you viewed your options settings? You can choose to avoid high ping players with matchmaking... and how many other games have you even searched for to see if they have an effective character banning selection? Cause Smite has one currently and has been lasting for years with minimal to no complaints about it because everyone in the match is happy they don't have to be up against characters that are too broken in their own opinion...

So what you're saying is just straight up false.... and you're lying

And I've noticed that when detractors argue that such a system would be easily exploitable, very few if any people go into detail as to how that is the case. If someone wants to blacklist all except a small handful of frames, they ultimately hurt their own experience by greatly reducing the amount of people who can team up with them. I'll explain in a later response.

Solo is garbage. Enemy spawns are virtually nonexistent and makes certain endless activities an absolute chore to complete as a result. Ever did Excavation lately? It's still doable if you play Limbo, but the pitiable number of spawns means you'll be spending a lot longer just trying to power an excavator. Survival is almost impossible to play solo unless you play Nekros or do it while there's a Void fissure. Interception? Hope you've got a few specters you can summon to stall the other three points, otherwise it'll be a struggle flying around the arena trying to stop the enemy from taking points. Disruption is much more difficult as you're the only one who is available to kill the demo which aren't easy to CC and scale extremely hard over time. Every other mission is a cakewalk, because the scant number of spawns means there's very little in the way of things that can hinder or even stop you.

(Shameless plug on suggestion to solving this)

If players exploit the frame blacklist system to have a limited number of frames join them, most of their games will wind up being solo. Once they realize how nonviable that exploit is in the long-term, the problem will correct itself and the abusers will either drastically lower what's on the blacklist or be content with solo for refusing to change.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yamazuki said:

The game already allows you to get a premade group to control what people are using. It being an "inconvenience" is a consequence of your desire to control what random people are doing. This is an "inconvenience" that you are deliberately choosing.

With a lack of desire to control what you can't really control, the "inconvenience" goes away.

This means you can either continue to be bothered by others for no legitimate reason, play alone, or go with a controlled group.

As for "trolls", being bad at the game isn't synonymous with trolling. I pug every single run, even those I shouldn't [radiation], and the only bad behavior I come across is people leeching. The amount of legitimate trolling is nearly non-existent, someone raging in chat has been a more common occurrence, and even that is rare.

When it comes to Limbo, at some point people need to realize that even if the Limbo is bad, if you're being impeded by a Limbo to such a degree, then you're no better than they are.

The mentality of "no one offers me anything useful" is also a case of where you should honestly just be soloing to begin with.

Why are people trying to argue against the idea with meaningless assumptions that I'm not meaning what I say, or resaying what I've said already in regards to premade squads...

Has no one had a class in arguments? The objective is to bring up new points and take the argument for what it says. If you think the arguments "true intentions" are not true then don't argue as you aren't doing anything to help.... especially if you're just reiterating what's been said already by the person starting the argument...

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Pizzarugi:

Solo is garbage. Enemy spawns are virtually nonexistent and makes certain endless activities an absolute chore to complete as a result. Ever did Excavation lately? It's still doable if you play Limbo, but the pitiable number of spawns means you'll be spending a lot longer just trying to power an excavator. Survival is almost impossible to play solo unless you play Nekros or do it while there's a Void fissure. Interception? Hope you've got a few specters you can summon to stall the other three points, otherwise it'll be a struggle flying around the arena trying to stop the enemy from taking points. Disruption is much more difficult as you're the only one who is available to kill the demo which aren't easy to CC and scale extremely hard over time. Every other mission is a cakewalk, because the scant number of spawns means there's very little in the way of things that can hinder or even stop you.

i play a lot solo and i have to agree but most of the times that solo depends on what you want to get out of the mission and if you know that you can match your setup to make that possible
well but for some missions i had to become very creative in solveing the problems with them

excavation now has timers if no progress is made i dont know if thats only for the void relic missions but either way most of the time it is not the people dont want to progress they miss either reaktants to open there relics or simply have not energie for the excavators

"Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.3  

Changes:

• Excavation missions will now timeout like many other game modes if Excavation progress is not being made. This addresses an exploit within the Steel Path, and Excavation itself for AFK gain.
    "

Edited by Keiyadan

1 minute ago, Keiyadan said:

i play a lot solo and i have to agree but most of the times that solo depends on what you want to get out of the mission and if you know that you can match your setup to make that possible

That's the problem though, isn't it?

What if I want to play Revenant in Excavation? What if I want to play Nidus in Interception? Or Loki in Survival? Disruption doesn't care what you play, because demo enemies will still bulldoze past you. Being required to play a specific frame to get the most out of one mission takes a lot of fun out of the game, because you're required to play a frame you might not otherwise enjoy in order to complete it. Once again it's another reason why solo is garbage and that people who would exploit the frame blacklist system would correct themselves in short order.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Pizzarugi:

What if I want to play Revenant in Excavation? What if I want to play Nidus in Interception? Or Loki in Survival? Disruption doesn't care what you play, because demo enemies will still bulldoze past you. Being required to play a specific frame to get the most out of one mission takes a lot of fun out of the game, because you're required to play a frame you might not otherwise enjoy in order to complete it. Once again it's another reason why solo is garbage and that people who would exploit the frame blacklist system would correct themselves in short order.

i could do that all fine maybe i have alot of exp doing it but i surely rember that even back in the old days even i would force frames more passiv than activ on players so i we could have a better time now i am doing all myself and most of the times dont care anymore who joins my open groups with what ever they want to play because i now i will do the mission with or without them even it would be nice to have company that dont decide to level stuff at corpus ship steelpath mob defs

5 hours ago, Tsukinoki said:

Say you add the lists together: There are high chances that someone is blocking a frame you want, meaning it wont have a chance to appear. 
Further what happens if two players meet up, one is blocking most of the non-nuke frames (he wants the mission to go super quick) and one is blocking most of the nuke frames (they don't want it to go fast and kill enemies on their own), between them say 90% of the frames are now blocked.....so what happens to matchmaking?

If you're choosing a random squad you aren't caring if you get a nuke squad or not. Because it's random. It's like choosing to roll dice instead of picking a number you want when someone asks you to pick a number, if you roll dice you arent caring about getting the best number (of course with the information given that 12 is the best number and 1 is the worst).

The only thing you're worried about in a random squad is getting trolled or massively slowed down. Even if such a situation is rare, it's the only way you can truly be negatively impacted and have your experience killed.

If you are looking for the best results, under no circumstances will random EVER guarantee such a thing. This is when you are supposed to go premade.

But if you don't care and just want some bodies to play with, random the option...

between them say 90% of the frames are now blocked.....so what happens to matchmaking?  Is it now practically impossible for any other player to join that squad of two simply because their lists added together cover almost everything?  Or does only one list take precedence meaning that one player is going to be severely disappointed in a "broken" feature?
After all you're trapped between "Matchmaking is broken and useless...." and "Filter lists are useless and broken..."

I had thought of this earlier when people were spamming "abuse" with no reasoning behind it. I think now that the number of frames that can be banned should be limited to just 3, and it should only apply to the host. It could stack up and cause 2 man squads, I don't think is a huge issue for players who want a randomized squad that could consist of 10 year olds, but meh, the concern is valid.

As other have stated this is just a bad idea to ban frames, and comes from a really toxic mindset

People throw around this word toxic like it's no tomorrow, I don't even think it's being used in the right context right now... there's nothing toxic about not wanting to have your enemies rifted or slowed or asking to not be pared up with frames that do this. It's 100% okay, to not like something and ask to not be around it???

If you think that's toxic, if you think that people should just deal with other people doing whatever they want around them, even if it upsets them

Than you yourself are toxic, as that's literally the definition of toxic. Look it up.... toxicity is harming another intentionally (as in it being your ultimate goal), or not caring about being unpleasant to another. Not trying to separate yourself from something upsetting you, or asking another not to do something because it upsets you....  the latter is absolutely freaking ridiculous....

• (PSN)Frost_Nephilim changed the title to Matchmaking option (warframe restriction) Updated: Added a summary of feedback & Limited number of bans
18 hours ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

but his abilities are toxic in 99% of all missions in my opinion....

Eh, I think we'll agree to disagree on this.

See, the game contains some missions that genuinely don't need you to kill enemies to succeed, or where locking down enemies completely is more desirable overall. And when they do introduce a need to kill, like an invasion, and I have the more relaxed attitude that simply says 'if somebody else wants to play the game for me, then I don't mind letting them'.

Interception, Mobile Defense, Survival, Defense, Excavation, Defection, Infested Salvage, Spy, Rescue... all mission types where Limbo is genuinely helpful when built right and when you aren't worried about trying to kill enemies yourself.

Kills on the board mean absolutely nothing to me, besides the rare times I'm trying to prove a point. Completing a mission and getting the rewards, or getting the resources from a farm, that's all I'm worried about.

So I don't see a Limbo, or his abilities, as toxic unless the player makes them that way.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Eh, I think we'll agree to disagree on this.

See, the game contains some missions that genuinely don't need you to kill enemies to succeed, or where locking down enemies completely is more desirable overall. And when they do introduce a need to kill, like an invasion, and I have the more relaxed attitude that simply says 'if somebody else wants to play the game for me, then I don't mind letting them'.

Interception, Mobile Defense, Survival, Defense, Excavation, Defection, Infested Salvage, Spy, Rescue... all mission types where Limbo is genuinely helpful when built right and when you aren't worried about trying to kill enemies yourself.

Kills on the board mean absolutely nothing to me, besides the rare times I'm trying to prove a point. Completing a mission and getting the rewards, or getting the resources from a farm, that's all I'm worried about.

So I don't see a Limbo, or his abilities, as toxic unless the player makes them that way.

Well no to survival and defense? I suppose if you were getting your but handed to you, then he can help cause you need to be alive to play the game, but otherwise no. He's not helping you complete the objective which is finishing the wave or maintain life support respectively.

Regardless, I don't mean to come off as someone who doesn't understand why other people like limbo. I've used him myself and understand where his abilities could be applied, but I don't like it hence why I said in my opinion. It's boring. He turns action into a pause menu, and cause me frustration with trying to attack random rifted enemies or enemies that are constantly being rifted and unrifted from sitting in the edge of his caty

I don't ever need him, he's only an inconvenience. Banning him from my games would only be an absolute treat

18 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Thus why you wouldn't ban him if such a feature became a thing, and be able to be matched up with others who feel the same way as you do. While I would be matched up with players who feel the same as I do, or who don't care. 

Everybody's happy

6 hours ago, Tsukinoki said:

While IDGAF about being temporary, the biggest thing to prevent trolling and abuse of a blacklist would just be "You can only blacklist players that you have actually played with"
This way you can't start up witch hunts of "Hey, blacklist So-and-So, I heard they are a troll and rage and try to dox you....." that ends up getting an innocent person blacklisted by major parts of the player base simply because someone wanted to ruin their time.

This idea is really smart tho, I'll add that to the summary 

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

It'd be easier to just address the issues some frames can bring, either willingly or accidentally.. that's literally easier to pull of than bandaid around it.. >_<

I agree but with the way things are, there will always be a new scar (a new limbo) somewhere on down the road, so at the very least we would have the option to bandaid it up while we wait for them to fix it, instead of just sit there wounded

11 hours ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

They are toxic for the dosens of reasons already mentioned in the previous "I hate limbo and am too lazy to use recruiting" threads

Do you know what toxicity means? It's not disliking something, and it's not laziness

If that was one of your reasons then that's why it got overlooked. It's not a fact to call either of those 2 things toxicity by themselves. Thats Irrational...

Have you ever written any code? If you had, you'd know that what you've described is at best a vague concept of an idea! If this is implemented and a troll decides to exploit it, what they do will depend on the specifics of the implementation. Since you have not provided any specifics - an full description of a possible exploit is not yet possible

Youre talking about people finding ways to get into DE's code? Excuse my ignorance, So what you're saying is that it's impossible to keep something from being exploited, so any attempt to improve a game should be ceased as it can get exploited, like making a raid but restricting it to only 8 players. You might as well allow 100 players because people will find a way to exploit it.

Or they should get rid of their ping limit restriction because that can be exploited too

While they're at it, get rid of every weapon that deals damage cause the restriction on how much damage they can deal can be exploited

Or is there more to it? If so speak entirely, if you don't want to, stop arguing with me. It serves no point to argue with anyone if you aren't willing to get each other on the same page. 

But as a vague concept - recall that timed events tend to have meta frames (Hildryn for Orphix Venom, Titania for Plague Star, your hated Limbo for Scarlet Spear). Without them, the event is not impossible but definitely much harder than it should be. A troll could block that meta frame, jump into a pub squad, stay until new players could no longer join and then leave (moving on to another squad) - leaving the squad undermanned and without the most effective tools for the job.

This can basically be done already. If you aren't trying to make a premade squad you already run the risk of getting a bad squad back to back, so no one in their right mind goes with random squads of such frames are technically required.

Emphasis on being in their right minds, as you truly have to be mad and massively not care about your time to continuously roll the dice like that only to fail the mission...

1 hour ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

Umm... have you viewed your options settings? You can choose to avoid high ping players with matchmaking... and how many other games have you even searched for to see if they have an effective character banning selection? Cause Smite has one currently and has been lasting for years with minimal to no complaints about it because everyone in the match is happy they don't have to be up against characters that are too broken in their own opinion...

So what you're saying is just straight up false.... and you're lying

Watch your manners. Calling someone a liar is a insult. This becomes even more heavier if you are a person who started this topic. This is my personal opinion so deal with my post and the fact DE wont do anything to mess up matchmaking or punish people for using certain warframes. Your great idea is not so great outside your head.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RistN said:

Watch your manners. Calling someone a liar is a insult. This becomes even more heavier if you are a person who started this topic. This is my personal opinion so deal with my post and the fact DE wont do anything to mess up matchmaking or punish people for using certain warframes. Your great idea is not so great outside your head.

Lying isn't an insult if it's actually what you're doing, which is spitting out false information.

There is a difference between opinion and fact. It's okay to have your own opinions, it's not okay to lie or make factually false claims

Gotta get your facts straight if you aren't saying false things intentionally.... there are games with banning systems that are doing well, and DE does use ping matchmaking

It's false to claim otherwise.... opinions dont overshadow facts.... if it were to the world would be in turmoil