Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Forums) One Of Those Is Not Like The Other

Armagdo

17 minutes ago, (PSN)Ex0gamer0203 said:

Nintendo switch having color or Nidus prime being under instead of next to it?

The Switch having a full colour, square logo, which is very different from the rest. And due to the size of the icon/logo used (which is a result of it having a full colour background), it pushes the text down.

Don't know why the rest are a single-colour, no background icons, while the Switch logo is like this.

22 hours ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

Such is the world of web design.  Honestly given all of the different devices and resolutions and settings and OS's that any given web site needs to display on, I'm amazed that anything works even 25% as well as it does.

I don't think that it's a problem related to web design, but rather the icon used.

I quickly edited the image of the Switch to fit the style of the other logos. and edited it in using inspect element, and there was no problem at all. Just had to change the source of the image and the breaks used from <br> to <whitespace>, which was probably done due to the size of the original icon, as every other icon uses <whitespace>.

This, to me, looks much better than what is currently on the forum.

image.png

knowing nintendo, there's a possibility that they didn't allow devs to change the logo. and since DE is actually an official dev for nintendo, they can't just edit it out like some kind of youtuber making cool thumbnails.

with that said...

knowing DE, there's also a possibility that they just fergot to change it 🙃

Archived