Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague Star Standing and Pod Spawn Bug

Apricorum

Lately my clan mates are experiencing an issue related to a loss in terms of standings when it comes to Plague Star. Although they used 4/4 reagents for the extra standing, seldom happened that they would receive the same standings as they didn't use any Eidolon or Infested reactant. Does anyone have experienced this bug as well? 

On top of this there is a Bug related to the Pod spawn after you run the above-mentioned bounty for 3 times in a row from the POE, using the Konzu console.

6 hours ago, Apricorum said:

Lately my clan mates are experiencing an issue related to a loss in terms of standings when it comes to Plague Star. Although they used 4/4 boils for the extra standing, seldom happened that they would receive the same standings as they didn't use any Eidolon or Infested reactant. Does anyone have experienced this bug as well? 

I really can't tell what you have just typed here? What is 4/4 boils? Are your clan mates not using both of the plugins? You only get extra standing by using both.

12 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

I really can't tell what you have just typed here? What is 4/4 boils? Are your clan mates not using both of the plugins? You only get extra standing by using both.

Sorry, by boils i meant the phylaxis and the catalyst since that's the section of the foundry they are into. Also yes, they used both: we were in squad and there were either 4/4 infested and eidolon reagents and it happened that my team mates would only game 1k per run, but as i said, it's a rare bug. 

Archived