Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague star.

Vaml77

The event needs some refinements to demonstrate who actually used the toxins. Some indicator on players showing who used it. In the near future (if there is another event like this). I saw a lot of players trying to deceive the team. Even in closed squads they infiltrate! Or else eliminate this need to put in toxins....only suggestions.

Slightly improve the quality of life players...

Yeah toxin leeches and those who don't even know what toxins you're referring to have been issues since the event first launched. Paired with the reward and difficulty directly scaling with something a single player can dictate with no say from anyone else all just highlight how awfully made the event is.

It's really a shame they brought back this mistake without any attempt at a rework or update. If it wasn't for players huffing their Forma supply nobody would be tolerating the event after getting the Saw.

7 minutes ago, trst said:

Yeah toxin leeches and those who don't even know what toxins you're referring to have been issues since the event first launched. Paired with the reward and difficulty directly scaling with something a single player can dictate with no say from anyone else all just highlight how awfully made the event is.

It's really a shame they brought back this mistake without any attempt at a rework or update. If it wasn't for players huffing their Forma supply nobody would be tolerating the event after getting the Saw.

people always tout this for forma- but is it really worth it? Am i doing something wrong? 1 run for 1 forma doesnt seem like a good farm at all. I never got the obsession. I'd rather sell a prime part or mod and buy 3 at a time. 

1 minute ago, Hypernaut1 said:

people always tout this for forma- but is it really worth it? Am i doing something wrong? 1 run for 1 forma doesnt seem like a good farm at all. I never got the obsession. I'd rather sell a prime part or mod and buy 3 at a time. 

Yeah, it's not worth it at all unless you have some allergic reaction to trade chat. Being pre-built is the only advantage but trading to buy forma bundles is faster and way less monotonous.

10 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I'd rather sell a prime part or mod and buy 3 at a time. 

I guess it comes down to how long this takes. If you have to actually farm the thing to sell, then find a buyer it could start becoming a real time sink.

• Plague Star gives 1 Forma per run, with runs generally taking 10 minutes or less. So in 30 minutes you get three Forma.

You get a forma for 8 minutes of play, so you'll find most players play about 3 literal days worth of time for several hundred forma. Min max melee requires 7 forma, min max lich requires five and min max nonshotgun require every slot if running crit and riven and pistols require four... up to eight depending on gun and mods. And for every player saying "i don't need optimal nur nur blar blar", all you have to is look at views on minmax channels versus views on fun factor channels like mcgamercz and anyone who says they don't minmax is frankly a bald faced liar.

Even for someone new to this, a few runs will teach you to just come prepared.

The catalyst and phylaxis does not cost much for me at this point so i just bring enough for a forma run and cover shortages if it happens. It doesn't hurt to check if everyone donated, but doing that always ruined the mood for me whenever I try to get into a smooth farming mode especially with randoms.

17 minutes ago, -Kittens- said:

You get a forma for 8 minutes of play, so you'll find most players play about 3 literal days worth of time for several hundred forma. Min max melee requires 7 forma, min max lich requires five and min max nonshotgun require every slot if running crit and riven and pistols require four... up to eight depending on gun and mods. And for every player saying "i don't need optimal nur nur blar blar", all you have to is look at views on minmax channels versus views on fun factor channels like mcgamercz and anyone who says they don't minmax is frankly a bald faced liar.

That sounds insane, but to each their own i guess. 

It seems that at this point people are just lazy about it because they know somebody else is going to do it. I've run the mission ~40 times, in a group of 2, and so far we've had to do all 8 inserts ourselves ~80% of the time.

Luckily I crafted 500 of each before the event started and I genuinely don't care. I see it as a community service where I am carrying people through Plague Star out of the kindness of my heart considering my teammate and I are doing literally everything ourselves 90% of the time.

I can see how it could get frustrated for somebody going mission to mission.

I always have plenty built for when the event comes around, been doing it this way for years, I always use the 4x4 toxins in the mix, to use anything less seems a waste of time imo, needs to be a higher number after two runs I need to go back through the gates to reset counter and straight back out again, such a time waste having to do that solo, playing in pub squads that I've tried is like pulling teeth.

Archived