(NSW)LegendLJ

Now, there are a two things you can do DE. 

1. Is to make another stance mod where the warframe is "only" riding the zaw through a mission and its killing enemies and only on command can you get off of the ghoulsaw.

2. Or you can straight up turn it into a k drive and make it have maybe the same speed as the k drive or something unique.

But yea, it would make everyone very happy if it were optional 1 that i said. Because it would be not only a unique melee but can be the only melee that you can ride and kill at the same time. But yea, thx DE for everything else. Take care and thank you for reading this everyone.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

'Assault saw' is what it's called on the customization

It might be somewhere more obscure, but I'm looking at Codex, market, equip summary, customization (Upgrade and Appearance menu) and I don't see name that anywhere. But unlike every other Stance mod, Butcher's Revelery's class is "Melee".

Here look...

Codex:

Spoiler

tqN4iqI.jpg

Spoiler

zgcLzlF.jpg

Market view:

Spoiler

eiP7Wua.jpg

Equip summary:

Spoiler

bbeGmMe.jpg

Upgrade menu (with Stance Mod focus):

Spoiler

RCJiC5k.jpg

Appearance menu:

Spoiler

Sjsj5uQ.jpg

I'm curious, where did you find "Assault saw"? Not even Codex knows about it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, --F--NerevarCM said:

Am I the only one whos getting bothered by little wording on the stance  like they missed an opportunity to say rip and tear instead rend small doom  reference?: Warframe

Rip and rend with this Assault Saw stance

Yeah, OK. Below that it says "Melee" in the black band. Now switch to any other weapon with any other stance and the class name shows up where it says "Melee" for Ghoulsaw. You can also search weapon class names in the Codex (which you cannot for "Assault Saw"... because it's not a real class yet).

5 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

They're going to forget about this the way they forgot about the split sword. 

this hurts... because you're right. yet I also thought the same thing about Warfans when the Gunsen first came out, but that became a proper class, now with 3 weapons and 2 stances.

I absolutely would LOVE Dark Split-Sword to get a proper stance that shifts between dual wielding and sword-staff animations, a la Bloodborne. DE could also finally give us other split sword weapons and make this a proper weapon class. as a lover of both Dual Swords and Heavy Blades it would be perfect!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

this hurts... because you're right. yet I also thought the same thing about Warfans when the Gunsen first came out, but that became a proper class, now with 3 weapons and 2 stances.

I absolutely would LOVE Dark Split-Sword to get a proper stance that shifts between dual wielding and sword-staff animations, a la Bloodborne. DE could also finally give us other split sword weapons and make this a proper weapon class. as a lover of both Dual Swords and Heavy Blades it would be perfect!

IMO dual split swords is one of Warframes biggest missed opportunities. It would've been so awesome to switch stance seemlessly while cutting up enemies. 

1 minute ago, Hypernaut1 said:

IMO dual split swords is one of Warframes biggest missed opportunities. It would've been so awesome to switch stance seemlessly while cutting up enemies. 

they could even have just gotten away with using existing animations from both weapon types, as long as there was a fluid transition between them. Swirling Tiger's flurry of hits, followed up by a wide sweeping slash of the weapon recombined, going into Tempo Royale's opening double hit and back. 

and what my inner weeb wouldn't give for a Spilt-Katana version:

Is there a name for a double ended sword? Or am I stuck sounding long  winded?: SWORDS

• Like 1

22 hours ago, (NSW)LegendLJ said:

. Is to make another stance mod where the warframe is "only" riding the zaw through a mission and its killing enemies and only on command can you get off of the ghoulsaw.

Sure, but let's not pull a "Votive Onslaught".  Please go to the back of the queue behind the other weapons that have been waiting for years for second stances.    😉

• Like 1