Jump to content
  • 0

I left when RailJack was put in and now im back and need help.


Eisenbeis
 Share

Question

I left a while back and now iv returned and I have a few questions.

I never been good at moding my weapons and Im not doing the damage want to do. I thing I missed a melee update so I wanted to ask if there was a new standard for moding Melee, Primary, and Secondary. Like what mods are used for most weapons. Same go's for Warframe's.

I cant seam to find a good resource for moding and the like. Also any tips for a returning player would be lovely.

Thank you for your time reading this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

There is a lot to chip away at. Building the railjack, the new kuva/tenet weapon additions (you get the tenet melee weapons thru a drop in railjack void storms).

The galvanized mods mentioned (melee wasn’t nerfed to the point that it is worse than guns now, still better lol) from arbitration store.


Steel path arcanes (for primary and secondary) that drop from the acolytes. 
 

the various new frames and primes. 
 

was the helminth system out last time you played? If not there is getting one base frame of each type to give to helminth, then playing around with mixing abilities. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
8 minutes ago, Gibsonx said:

There is a lot to chip away at. Building the railjack, the new kuva/tenet weapon additions (you get the tenet melee weapons thru a drop in railjack void storms).

The galvanized mods mentioned (melee wasn’t nerfed to the point that it is worse than guns now, still better lol) from arbitration store.


Steel path arcanes (for primary and secondary) that drop from the acolytes. 
 

the various new frames and primes. 
 

was the helminth system out last time you played? If not there is getting one base frame of each type to give to helminth, then playing around with mixing abilities. 

I dont remember helminth but I did read up about that. I dont do clan stuff all that much so I dont think ill enjoy railjack all that much. I just did the heart of Demos so Ill probly mess around with Helminth soon. Thanks for your time :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
8 hours ago, Eisenbeis said:

I dont do clan stuff all that much so I dont think ill enjoy railjack all that much.

RJ is not related to clan: you can visit the Saturn Relay for a "public drydock" now. Also you don't need to play with clanmates to play RJ.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
10 hours ago, 0x62 said:

RJ is not related to clan: you can visit the Saturn Relay for a "public drydock" now. Also you don't need to play with clanmates to play RJ.

Really? Thanks for the tip that sounds cool

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
22 hours ago, Eisenbeis said:

I never been good at moding my weapons

you can start by copying builds from trustworthy youtubers or streamers (ugh...)
after a couple of weapons, you should be able to see a pattern and start tinker with your own builds

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...