Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HOW TO READ KUVA LICH MOD SCREEN

(XBOX)FUR10USMON3Y

Question

I am trying to kill or recruit the kuva lich. The first two mods I've used twice and pop up yellow. Does this mean they are in the wrong sequence? Because the last mod I enter has already been revealed in a murmur but has a red slash over it. I would just appreciate someone insight to how one is supposed to read the kuva lich mod attempt screen as this topic is just so foggy(even with videos). Any help will be appreciated. Thank you! 

9 answers to this question

hace 31 minutos, (XBOX)FUR10USMON3Y dijo:

I am trying to kill or recruit the kuva lich. The first two mods I've used twice and pop up yellow. Does this mean they are in the wrong sequence? Because the last mod I enter has already been revealed in a murmur but has a red slash over it. I would just appreciate someone insight to how one is supposed to read the kuva lich mod attempt screen as this topic is just so foggy(even with videos). Any help will be appreciated. Thank you! 

J0Atvhj.jpeg

(This is and image from another post lmao) Its really easy, any requiem that only glows is correct, while the requiems that has a slash in the middle are wrong and you should change them. Also see that this image has an Oull requiem (the one in the middle of both attempts), this means that 100% of the times this requiem will be correct no matter what because its a Joker of some sort but beware since this will only help with one requiem so if we analyze what happens in the image we have:

1. Fass is part of the sequence but on the last attempt is went wrong with it on the last place so:

2. Fass is the middle one and you will have to put Oull on the third slot.

All I know is, in the Kuva Lich menu, anything that does not move is in the correct place, but you'll have to give it a minute so it can cycle through since it does it one at a time.

I believe your attempts are also recorded above that, but I don't know 100% how to read that sadly.

14 minutes ago, (XBOX)FUR10USMON3Y said:

The first two mods I've used twice and pop up yellow. 

People can change their UI colors, so "yellow" doesn't mean much. On my screen yellow means success and white means failure, but different UI screens can use yellow for failure

If the Requiem symbol has a slash through it, that always means a failure

18 minutes ago, VoidArkhangel said:

J0Atvhj.jpeg

(This is and image from another post lmao) Its really easy, any requiem that only glows is correct, while the requiems that has a slash in the middle are wrong and you should change them. Also see that this image has an Oull requiem (the one in the middle of both attempts), this means that 100% of the times this requiem will be correct no matter what because its a Joker of some sort but beware since this will only help with one requiem so if we analyze what happens in the image we have:

1. Fass is part of the sequence but on the last attempt is went wrong with it on the last place so:

Ohhh okay so I have somewhat of the same scenario where my oull is the middle as well so I'm thinking maybe I should switch the last known requiem and oull. Thanks I'll give that a shot. Had no idea about the joker thing, though. Is it always that way for oull?

48 minutes ago, Flannoit said:

All I know is, in the Kuva Lich menu, anything that does not move is in the correct place, but you'll have to give it a minute so it can cycle through since it does it one at a time.

I believe your attempts are also recorded above that, but I don't know 100% how to read that sadly.

Yeahh I know that the part at the bottom is the requiem you've learned from murmurs and that you have to figure out the order via trial and error but no idea about which of the colors means what lol.

36 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

People can change their UI colors, so "yellow" doesn't mean much. On my screen yellow means success and white means failure, but different UI screens can use yellow for failure

If the Requiem symbol has a slash through it, that always means a failure

Yeahh I kinda had the idea that it wasn't the same color for everyone by watching the videos. So I'll see what my ui is set to. Maybe that might help.

4 hours ago, VoidArkhangel said:

J0Atvhj.jpeg

That is the best and shortest info, very simple and easy to understand even for this old fart you get a gold star = like. 👍

Archived