Jump to content

Chroma's 4th ability


 Share

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

Agree, or just make the energy rate as low as spectral scream. I can last 5 whole minutes using spectral scream. Countdowns betters though.

It would've been great if when DE is revamping/reworking a frame, they open a suggestion forum(like they did for xaku) this would significantly help them avoid any hit and miss like the keep having with zephyr 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, (PSN)ITS_TH3GOD said:

It would be good if effigy stripped armor too but I don't think it does(last I checked atleast, unless they changed something) honestly at this point I feel like all frames should have armor stripping abilities cause the armor in the game make all enemies in high levels become either a bullet sponge or a 1shot kill, they need to balance weapon dmg-> armor ratio where things aren't 1 shot kills but also not bullet sponges, that's one of the primary issue with the game(other than lack of content and so on). I honestly agree with what you said before ability wise, but I highly doubt DE would do any of those, heck perfect example is loki, all of his abilities are useless other than his invisible and radial disarm, an issue that's been there for a looong time and DE still haven't reworked him.

They would never, ofc I know, but that’s just the basic idea I want. If we could armour strip with every frame then that’ll remove the point of tons of frames, buffs, abilities, and the game would be too easy, and eventually several frames will be scrapped for garbage. Just add VERY GOOD abilities to effigy, fix the wings, fix the fire, don’t make the effigy OP, but just very good. Make it A tier at least, bc right now it’s C tier. And yes, I agree with lack of content explanation, and your absolutely right. Don’t make everything bullet mirrors (sponges) when you just throw 50 missles at them and then they spam the fire button until your dead. Don’t make it so 1 shot either. Make it balanced. Not too easy, not too hard, not too predictable. Take orb mother or thumper for example. Not that hard, not too easy. What we need is a MATCH. Something that can rival us well but isn’t too hard to kill. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, (PSN)ITS_TH3GOD said:

It would've been great if when DE is revamping/reworking a frame, they open a suggestion forum(like they did for xaku) this would significantly help them avoid any hit and miss like the keep having with zephyr 

Ah, so like for example:

DE is reworking Chroma. 
DE opens a public suggestion forum for ideas from players,

Players give ideas for the rework, and DE puts that into the actual frame (if it is reasonable)

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

They would never, ofc I know, but that’s just the basic idea I want. If we could armour strip with every frame then that’ll remove the point of tons of frames, buffs, abilities, and the game would be too easy, and eventually several frames will be scrapped for garbage. Just add VERY GOOD abilities to effigy, fix the wings, fix the fire, don’t make the effigy OP, but just very good. Make it A tier at least, bc right now it’s C tier. And yes, I agree with lack of content explanation, and your absolutely right. Don’t make everything bullet mirrors (sponges) when you just throw 50 missles at them and then they spam the fire button until your dead. Don’t make it so 1 shot either. Make it balanced. Not too easy, not too hard, not too predictable. Take orb mother or thumper for example. Not that hard, not too easy. What we need is a MATCH. Something that can rival us well but isn’t too hard to kill. 

Exactly,  one thing I've always said was that DE is taking idea from every other game except the one game that is quite similar to warframe and a lot of people considers its competition, destiny. Now ofc I'm not saying they should copy everything that destiny has cause that would take away how unique and special warframe is but there mechanism that they could tweak a bit so it can work in warframe(like their pvp or their raid bosses)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

Ah, so like for example:

DE is reworking Chroma. 
DE opens a public suggestion forum for ideas from players,

Players give ideas for the rework, and DE puts that into the actual frame (if it is reasonable)

 

 

Yes that. That's what they did for xaku, and I honestly don't know why it was only done for him/it, cause yes I understand they created the game but having people that actually main these frames or other people that got put off by said frame tell you what they find wrong with said frame is the best type of feedback out there, once that's done, they could open a poll with suggestions and have people vote on what they think is the best changes and then they could just implement said changes. I mean if you look at zephyr, that had God knows how many rework and they still miss, vauban they did a great job so I start seeing people using it, but I literally haven't seen any zephyr players whatsoever, or hydroid(another miss).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All these resources spent on these "hit n miss" could've been used more efficiently by doing what I said, which in turn could've also been used to put out new things like monthly events, special enemies(like plague star but different enemies and scenarios that rotate monthly) or even better, have like small sidequest about each frames. Or the orokin and so on. The game had a lot of potential, only question is, why aren't they using em.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, (PSN)ITS_TH3GOD said:

All these resources spent on these "hit n miss" could've been used more efficiently by doing what I said, which in turn could've also been used to put out new things like monthly events, special enemies(like plague star but different enemies and scenarios that rotate monthly) or even better, have like small sidequest about each frames. Or the orokin and so on. The game had a lot of potential, only question is, why aren't they using em.

Correction: The game HAS a lot of potential.

 

Its not too late to fix things, and to keep warframe running there needs to be more content, but just look at all the things that needs to be reworked. Less nerfing, more fixing, more balancing. Fix the bugs. Rework the frames. Balance the weapons (by pushing the weak weapons UP, not pushing the op ones down).

Stop adding frames and weapons (some of which are trash), Fix everything that DOES exist, and maybe add a quest for each one and a lore for each one like thing you can read about the leverians.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

Correction: The game HAS a lot of potential.

 

Its not too late to fix things, and to keep warframe running there needs to be more content, but just look at all the things that needs to be reworked. Less nerfing, more fixing, more balancing. Fix the bugs. Rework the frames. Balance the weapons (by pushing the weak weapons UP, not pushing the op ones down).

Stop adding frames and weapons (some of which are trash), Fix everything that DOES exist, and maybe add a quest for each one and a lore for each one like thing you can read about the leverians.

That's the problem though,  if they stopped to only fix things, the warframe community would throw a fit( this community is more toxic than people would think)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know how toxic it is, but there are so many bug complaints, errors, etc. 
 

I just think put FULL ATTENTION upon fixing everything. Once the old things is perfected work on the new stuff.

If your building a house you don’t leave the bottom floor cracked and broken before working on the second.

Rework, balance, fix, until there’s nothing left to fix. Done with that? Add 100 new warframes after that, just fix what exists before creating something else. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would love to have Chromas 4 to be turned into actual wings with the ability to fly while active. It could make a nice synergy with the 1 ability of turning that one into elemental bolts of damage while the flight mode is active. Turning Chroma into a dragon themed bomber.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My take on Chroma's Passive, First and Forth:-

Passive:- Selected element grants percentage of effectiveness (Elemental abilities do more for less - Multiplicative) to all allies in affinity range (works with focus school passive).

First:- Already implemented. Augment would allow for temp boosted of blended element for X seconds (Kinda like a cut down Lavos)

Forth:- Chroma pulls a Hildryn and starts exalted screaming on things (would have the same stats of the Ignis Wraith, with all the limitations of other exalted rifle type weapons)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-09-14 at 5:30 PM, (PSN)Pragmatic_2015 said:

My take on Chroma's Passive, First and Forth:-

Passive:- Selected element grants percentage of effectiveness (Elemental abilities do more for less - Multiplicative) to all allies in affinity range (works with focus school passive).

First:- Already implemented. Augment would allow for temp boosted of blended element for X seconds (Kinda like a cut down Lavos)

Forth:- Chroma pulls a Hildryn and starts exalted screaming on things (would have the same stats of the Ignis Wraith, with all the limitations of other exalted rifle type weapons)

Also the fire and wings should be fixed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-09-14 at 5:06 AM, Prexades said:

I would love to have Chromas 4 to be turned into actual wings with the ability to fly while active. It could make a nice synergy with the 1 ability of turning that one into elemental bolts of damage while the flight mode is active. Turning Chroma into a dragon themed bomber.

Oh that would be dope

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-09-14 at 5:06 PM, Prexades said:

I would love to have Chromas 4 to be turned into actual wings with the ability to fly while active. It could make a nice synergy with the 1 ability of turning that one into elemental bolts of damage while the flight mode is active. Turning Chroma into a dragon themed bomber.

Then we’ll have a real bombard. To fight the grineer bombards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-09-12 at 9:28 PM, (PSN)ITS_TH3GOD said:

Yes that. That's what they did for xaku, and I honestly don't know why it was only done for him/it, cause yes I understand they created the game but having people that actually main these frames or other people that got put off by said frame tell you what they find wrong with said frame is the best type of feedback out there, once that's done, they could open a poll with suggestions and have people vote on what they think is the best changes and then they could just implement said changes. I mean if you look at zephyr, that had God knows how many rework and they still miss, vauban they did a great job so I start seeing people using it, but I literally haven't seen any zephyr players whatsoever, or hydroid(another miss).

I think Xaku is a great example of why DE shouldn't do it too often. Xaku was willed into an OP mega monster of a frake that's basically untouchable. They are, quite literally, the most powerful warframe in the game, in relation to the amount of work required to play as them.

Chroma is already insanely powerful as well with his 2 and 3 at play. His 4 controls the space quite well and isn't designed to be a stand alone super threat, especially in steel path (where NOTHING should be designed to scale or make easier. What would be the point of SP then?) I agree that his 1 should be an aoe type fire/ice/toxin/electricity ball or blast with guaranteed process but I wouldn't touch his 4 much, if at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...