Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please stop turning off squad chat

LuckyCharm

Hey all, just a small qol issue I'm forever running into is that it almost feels like RNG whether or not I can get squad chat to stay available when Im the only person in it. 

My request is that squad chat be allowed to stay available the whole time rather than turn off after you leave a squad or mission or go to solo mode. 

There's many reasons why I use squad chat to be honest

-previewing weapons

-initially whispering for trades etc

-stopping spam coming up on screen during quests (this is a big one. I hate doing cinematic quests like war within etc when you leave a mission and the game throws you into a cutscene, turns off squadchat cus youre out of a mission now and gen chat spams all through your cutscene cinematic. )

-checking what riven you have for certain weapons without having to go to the mod panel or arsenal

And a few other minor reasons I wont list here. It really is handy having a chat thats just yourself so you dont have to spam clan or general chat with stuff out of context from whatever people are talking about and also not get spammed yourself. DE pls?

4 hours ago, LuckyCharm said:

-previewing weapons

4 hours ago, Joezone619 said:

I'd like them to keep squad chat on while on solo mode, i use the link system to check resources i have very often, so when i go solo i got to annoy my clan about checking resources.

3 hours ago, Drasiel said:

I'd very much like this too

Cough> Kickbot - talk> Cough

FWIW, you can set Matchmaking to Solo then Public to get an empty Squad Chat that persists while outside Navigation.

But sure, an option to always have Squad Chat available would be nice.

4 hours ago, LuckyCharm said:

spam coming up on screen during quests

Yeah, that one's pretty bad.

Archived