Jump to content

Looks like it's time to tone down slash and viral


TheArmchairThinker
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

😳……….. warframe is addictive.. oh dam.

Hahaha!!

You better believe it! Sometimes I can’t stop myself thinking of the next time I’ll play, and it gets a little distracting because I have to ask myself some of these questions 😋

Edited by (NSW)Greybones
formatting
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

Hahaha!!

You better believe it! Sometimes I can’t stop myself thinking of the next time I’ll play, and it gets a little distracting because I have to ask myself some of these questions 😋

Same here.

i spend half the day thinking about what I’ll do when I play warframe.. once I just read limbo’s wiki page then immediately bought farmed  got him gifted to me. Worth it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

You better believe it! Sometimes I can’t stop myself thinking of the next time I’ll play, and it gets a little distracting because I have to ask myself some of these questions 😋

Now that I think of it… the thing that keeps me alive in warframe is fashion frame in the alliance chat. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-10-01 at 10:12 AM, x570Belmont said:

All I'm getting from you through all of your threads, is you want homogenized generic third person shooter where we are all weak and are basically all playing the same "class". Because nerfing CC into the ground like that makes it pointless. People already don't even bother with CC on the base star chart other than maybe Excavation and Interception missions solo, and only use it on Steel Path *to control and survive*, a.k.a. not getting shot at because *those enemies can hit hard*. CC is survivability. Leave CC alone.

I'm just thinking on how to make those who want "challenge" have it, and surely either it will be CC being toned down to not turn off enemies or CC that completely disable enemies have reduced duration to not disable them for too long, removing the fight

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-10-01 at 11:46 AM, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

Just think about this before you type another wall of suggestions that ruin the fun for people in this game.

With this kind of comment as my consideration

On 2021-09-16 at 5:44 PM, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

You are right and not right. 
 

The most fun I’ve had in warframe is when I was in a intense railjack mission. What we need is a 70% intense 30% easy (too specific?), because if it’s too hard, then your just sweating and slamming every button to try stay alive (experienced it when a shadow stalker came in when I had really weak gear, I nearly broke my remote). If it’s too easy, you are brain dead the whole time and you could eat, watch YouTube and do an exam while playing the game. Brain dead isn’t fun, swearing at max volume and slamming every button ALSO isn’t fun. We need intense in a good way, a intense where you can play with friends, synergise with them find struggle but in a fun way (An example is having a really epic fight with a assassin or boss, basically having a match but one that’s not TOO overpowered nor underpowered). 
 

Without anything challenging, like that guy said, the game is brain dead, so that’s why we need a equal match/enemy.

A Tenno, which is basically made as warrior god to strike down sentients are no match for rotted clones or average human workers in thick suit with robots so if we want an equal match/enemy, we would see a massive nerf to make us on equal level to them

On 2021-09-17 at 8:33 AM, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

Still we need a bit of challenge or else we can just hit 1 button and be done with it.

And this is impossible unless we got heavily nerfed to have a limit on how strong we can go

On 2021-09-17 at 10:35 AM, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

We’re not gods. That’s a bad mentality. That’s what I mean. Make fights equal. Make fights equal = More interactivity = more ways to handle a situation = a more advanced and fun game.

Equal means same level of power so unless we get limits on our power (nerf), it won't be equal

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-10-01 at 8:23 PM, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

“I find it fun to being a god that kills everything and being brain dead the whole game! So does a lot of people” but… then he ist dying to encourage nerfs.

I find it fun, but if people keep asking to have "balance" where you play as gods fighting mortals, I'm not shy to propose what needs to be toned down. I can adapt and it's not like we humans are made without capability to adapt and overcome things or we wouldn't reach this level of civilization

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-10-04 at 1:55 PM, x570Belmont said:

As players grow in power, developers add content to challenge said players. Players collect more power, cycle continues. That's... how a long life multiplayer game generally works. It's not unreasonable to ask for actual end game content to be added that does no affect the base star chart, that doesn't involve infusing "challenge" back into the game by either the Developer nerfing us into oblivion, or the player gimping themselves on purpose to find said challenge.

Which is not something that warframe uses. You have zero limit on how far you can grow in power and you don't have level to gauge your power so tell me, how do you add more power on infinite power? And that kind of "collect more power, cycle continues" is what makes me stop playing almost all games with level, new content basically turn into the same grind for power to access new things. If you really want that kind of cycle, it would make sense we have a limit on our power first. Limit our power at base star chart, and the cycle will appear by itself. You reach the maximum growth on star chart and collect more power from arbitration and steel path. It doesn't affect the base star chart, but your power will take heavy hits once you enter arbitration and steel path so you collect more power to survive. There you go, your challenge

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, TheArmchairThinker said:

I'm just thinking on how to make those who want "challenge" have it, and surely either it will be CC being toned down to not turn off enemies or CC that completely disable enemies have reduced duration to not disable them for too long, removing the fight

If you think about it you could just actually not use CC if you don’t need to, then done. No turning off enemies unnecessarily.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, TheArmchairThinker said:

A Tenno, which is basically made as warrior god to strike down sentients are no match for rotted clones or average human workers in thick suit with robots so if we want an equal match/enemy, we would see a massive nerf to make us on equal level to them

Tenno themselves are actually weak af without those mods. If grineer and corpus had mods they would also be equal, or even on a higher level of power than us. 
 

If you nerf us into oblivion, like it was said above, the player popularity would vanish immediately, because it’ll be WAY too hard for new players because veterans won’t be able to help much.

Make difficulty a toggle so people who want a challenge can turn it on but new players can turn it off. Nerf Isn’t the only solution on the table.

15 hours ago, TheArmchairThinker said:

And this is impossible unless we got heavily nerfed to have a limit on how strong we can go

Same thing as I said before.

 

15 hours ago, TheArmchairThinker said:

Equal means same level of power so unless we get limits on our power (nerf), it won't be equal

Just increase enemy difficulty at a certain point! Why are you encouraging nerfs when it won’t even be that affective. What you are suggesting will bring challenge but bring down warframe players on a MASSIVE scale.

15 hours ago, TheArmchairThinker said:

I find it fun, but if people keep asking to have "balance" where you play as gods fighting mortals, I'm not shy to propose what needs to be toned down. I can adapt and it's not like we humans are made without capability to adapt and overcome things or we wouldn't reach this level of civilization

I’m not gonna repeat the same thing again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-10-06 at 5:27 AM, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

If you think about it you could just actually not use CC if you don’t need to, then done. No turning off enemies unnecessarily.

So gimping oneself on purpose? And we would have this kind of response

On 2021-10-04 at 1:55 PM, x570Belmont said:

... The solution that's being suggested is to purposefully gimp yourself or your build to "seek a challenge"? I mean, I guess that works for some people, but that's like telling a max level character in an MMO to go equip low-tier gear and try to do content in it. Also, and just follow me on this one... A lot of people like to show off the stuff they worked for in game. People like showing off their Brammas, their Zarrs, their riven-infused Glaive Primes, etc. I'm a bit skeptical that a vast majority of people would just accept the whole "Challenge exists in the game, just gimp yourself and there you go!". That's counter-intuitive to growth for the game.

On 2021-10-06 at 5:36 AM, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

Tenno themselves are actually weak af without those mods. If grineer and corpus had mods they would also be equal, or even on a higher level of power than us. 

And that's because our power grows through mods, not your usual "level up and get stronger" model, and making grineer and corpus having mods? Try entering simulacrum with someone and set friendly fire on, you will see why what you're saying is a bad thing. Their power scale up with levels and eventually they're on higher level of power than us at level 1000+, doesn't make them any more threatening when you can wipe them out or turn them off with CC

On 2021-10-06 at 5:36 AM, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

If you nerf us into oblivion, like it was said above, the player popularity would vanish immediately, because it’ll be WAY too hard for new players because veterans won’t be able to help much.

So, you want challenge or immense power? Can't have both

On 2021-10-06 at 5:36 AM, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

Just increase enemy difficulty at a certain point! Why are you encouraging nerfs when it won’t even be that affective. What you are suggesting will bring challenge but bring down warframe players on a MASSIVE scale.

Yeah, sure, "just increase enemy difficulty at a certain point" is surely a perfect suggestion where everyone will understand what you mean in one glance. Now here's the thing, how do you increase enemy difficulty when you can lock down up to 50 meters radius area around you and enemies either getting killed or completely helpless, just being there waiting to be killed or until you stop locking them?

Bring down warframe players on a massive scale? Look at anywhere in the net. Forums, reddit, etc., I'm just mucking around with those who want challenge while those people want to bring down the game with excuses like "making the game healthier" or "more fun"

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...