Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PSN)Tomplexthis

Side thing I enjoy: Bug testing

It's neat to compile bugs, weeks/months later seeing that bug fixed, quite possibly at least in part, because of a post you made that brought to their attention, and they got able to fix it.

There's something I personally appreciate in being part of the 'scent trail' of a million ants that discover fixable errors. Part of the outstanding amount of polish this game has on it, has to do with the constant deluge of feedback from players. DE can't always fix it all, but there's bound to be something doable that comes up. A project of this size can be a little like sanding a mountain.

2 hours ago, kapn655321 said:

Side thing I enjoy: Bug testing

It's neat to compile bugs, weeks/months later seeing that bug fixed, quite possibly at least in part, because of a post you made that brought to their attention, and they got able to fix it.

Or the more frequent case where you see your report collect cobbwebs, grow a beard and then die a slow, painful death :)

7 hours ago, Voltage said:

Or the more frequent case where you see your report collect cobbwebs, grow a beard and then die a slow, painful death :)

I know what you mean. I post what I can, forego the expectation, and am sometimes pleasantly surprised. I don't know what my batting average is or anything, but I have seen a good number of bugs I've posted mended in fairly short order.. or at least over time. All of em? Probably not. Almost certainly not. But many, sure.

• 6 months later...

Archived