Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relics opening but not letting teammates pick from them

wizardeiges

I play as host and my teammates connect to me. We are playing a lot of railjack survival void fissures and every other relic opening, regardless of them having all 10 reactant, will not let them pick any reward and it only shows my relic being opened as if they never opened a relic when in fact they did open a relic.

It's a frequent problem that happens almost every time after the first relic is opened making it completely impossible to get anything from relics.

They pick the relic in the first few seconds they're able to,I can see it on the side with the name of the relic they've selected, I can see the name of the relic when I hover over their name while playing,they collect all 10 reactant as shown by the number next to their name and the loud sound that plays only when you've obtained all 10 reactant, and they still can't pick a item from a relic.

When I play as host I've never had the issue but when not being the host the issue happens.
The first relic has never been a problem but any after it while in the same instance frequently has issues.
I've only been playing railjack survival.

18 hours ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

Any chance they were in a mech at the time?

We thought that could have been what was causing it so my teammate made sure to always be out of their necramech before the relic screen would come up to pick items from them and they still got the issue of the game thinking they had no relic.

Archived