General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Yareli's Aquablades Can't damage ragdolled enemies

wizardeiges

As title states. Aquablades does nothing to enemies caught up in vaubans vaccum grenade and they do no damage to enemies caught in both zephyrs airburst vacuum and no damage to enemies with aquablades on enemies affected by helminthed airburst.

The aquablades come into direct contact with enemies caught in the vacuums and do nothing.
Aquablades also does not damage enemies ragdolled in general,this means her own 4th ability makes it impossible to damage enemies with aquablades once her 4th ability sweeps up enemies.

Edited by wizardeiges
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2021-09-13 at 3:43 PM, wizardeiges said:

As title states. Aquablades do nothing to enemies caught up in vaubans vaccum grenade and they do no damage to enemies caught in both zephyrs airburst vacuum and no damage to airburst you can create by using helminth to put airburst on yareli.

The aquablades come into direct contact with enemies caught in the vacuums and do nothing.

Aquablades seem to be unable to effect rag-dolled enemies.

I haven't tested it yet, but I'd guess it also won't work on enemies caught in Khora's Strangledome, Nidus's Larva or Hydroid's Tentacle's for whatever reason. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, (PSN)aarott said:

Aquablades seem to be unable to effect rag-dolled enemies.

I haven't tested it yet, but I'd guess it also won't work on enemies caught in Khora's Strangledome, Nidus's Larva or Hydroid's Tentacle's for whatever reason. 

Wow I didn't even realize it just didn't damage ragdolled enemies period. That explains a lot.

• 2 months later...
On 2022-01-23 at 6:02 PM, Syahra said:

still not fixed btw

Yes,sadly it isn't fixed.

However,someone from DE staff in a recent hotfix mentioned they were looking into it so that's awesome.

Edited by wizardeiges

• 5 months later...